2012 Toronto Prop Party **JUNE 2nd, 2012**

Did anyone notice a link that I posted with photos of the larger room?
Days Hotel - Larger room :: P2070252.jpg picture by caveneau - Photobucket

I'll admit, the bigger room would be nicer....but unless I can get over 40 people to attend, last year's room is a better price.

Either that, or certain members may have to pay more than others, because then admission price would not be worth people out. So that's why I've sold myself on the smaller room.

In keeping the June 2nd date, there may not be much time left to switch to the bigger room.

Anyway, we've got a few more people who are interested in attending, so that's great.

We'll see where we stand mid-April.

Thanks again everyone for helping this come together. :)

Here's a facebook banner for your page:

6858713402_08273d50c3_b.jpg

Is this an RPF event? If so I'd just use the RPF logo for the little thumbnail part. :)

O_B, that banner's great, thanks for that.

I think we'll be alright with the same room as last year.

We'll just arrange the tables differently.

I think the admission should stay at $20.
I agree....I myself would reconsider attending at $30.

Yeah....admission was very loosely collected, l let most people through for free since it was the first time. A few people were adamant about paying and they were thanked personally. It worked out that I recouped about 1/4 of the costs.

Hey, it goes without saying that the more people who attend, the lower I could get the price.
I can guarantee it won't go higher than $20. I'd like it to get it lower of course, but that tentative list of 18-20 people could very easily drop and I wouldn't know until the day of.

Cool, I'm really looking forward to it this year.

PI licence huh? Interesting.

Anyone bringing beer??

It might be a hot day(hopefully)

Well count me in for this one.

I missed the last one as I was out of town (training for my PI license) but I have the 2nd open for this.

By the way...If anyone is interested in donating raffle prizes(besides Orange_Blend) please let me or Dr_Slurpee know so we can plan the raffle.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back