Fried revenge silicone mask(finished silicone mask pics added)

ianfxmen

Sr Member
work in progress !!!!! comming real soon from realflesh mask.follow us on facebook for more pictures and updates.
realflesh mask | Facebook
IMG-20120102-00305.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fried revenge silicone mask(big pics update)

heres an update as of today.whe are about 50% done so still a way to go but gives an idea of where its going.

Last edited:

wow, Really capturing that Part 2 Robert in the sculpt! The High Cheekbones and massive nose are my 2 favourite aspects of Revenge Freddy!

looking good mate
not sure if it's the angles of the pictures but the neck looks a little thick

you could probably cut away a lot of that bib area too and save yourself a lot of silicone and reduce the weight of the mast for the wearer and also the postage

so long as that neck area comes down around 3" past where the sweater collar finished it will do the job

only saying that because most people that go the the expense of buying a silicne mask will have a fairly good accurate sweater and the pt 2 sweater was fairly snug fitting on the neck so a good 80% of the bib area will be hidden under the sweater

Thanks everyone and (Suckface ) yes i could cut the bib shorter but i wont since i think its a great feature and as its purpose of keeping the mask steady even with really harsh head movement.As for the thickness of the neck it is about 1/4 inch thick.
Heres the final teaser pics before heading to molding this week.
IMG-20120122-00695.jpg

IMG-20120122-00699.jpg

IMG-20120122-00696.jpg

IMG-20120122-00702.jpg

Very clean mold. Just out of curiosity, what's your resin of choice and how many layers of glass reinforcement do you put down? Do you roll the air out or do you use a spreader?

this particular mold is made out of epoxy.whe use a gel coat first then whe put 4 layers of matting soaked in epoxy.I just use a brush and tap on the matting to get all the air out layer by layer.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back