Fantasy Saturday Prize giveaway....... No. 2 *** Won by The Watchman

Blad

Sr Member
First to publicly post with the answers to the following questions will win a finished/painted copy.

Where was this insignia used?

When?

Exactly where was it worn?

Name at least 3 actors who wore it.

ba1.jpg

No one has won yet. :)

Answers needed are:

When?

Exactly where was it worn?

Name at least 3 actors who wore it.

...And apparently it's the "enterprise" version.
They worn these on the right arm in the "in a mirror darkly" episode, but are patches not badges (the small badges of the TOS episode have a different "sword", so I dunno...)

No - it is TOS, but the actual TOS badge was basically a large toothpick through a penny, this is based on the larger version of the insignia painted on the walls. And you are correct - just post the rest of the info.

Where was this insignia used? Episode:

When? Date:

Exactly where was it worn? On the body:

Name at least 3 actors who wore it. .....

The insignia was worn by members of the Terran Empire in the TOS Episode Mirror Mirror.

Stardate Unknown

Worn on the uniform upper right side.

George Takei
William Shatner
Nichelle Nichols

The badge in the TOS episode is different from yours...
Am I missing something?

-edit-
My bad, I was looking at the wrong pics, sorry :D

Well the dagger through the Earth was certainly Mirror Universe symbol.

But it doesn't appear on a uniform.

Here is a page from PIH showing Kirks Uniform.

MMPin.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ Oct 3 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1331414[/snapback]</div>
Well the dagger through the Earth was certainly Mirror Universe symbol.

But it doesn't appear on a uniform.

Here is a page from PIH showing Kirks Uniform.

MMPin.jpg

[/b]

Your right it's a dagger thrust through a squished orange. Damn and I thought I had won. :p

The badge is made of a christmas ornament. I have a couple fo them if someone wanted to make them.

None

I know - I've already said that.

The badge is based on the image painted on the walls throughout the episode, clearly the 'badge' on all of the alternate universe crew was intended to look like that. Who'd want a badge that looks like a toothpick through a chocolate penny?

I could have made it screen-accurate, but decided I wanted the badge to be better than life. :)

capture10.jpg

My competition, my rules, my prize to give away, smartarse comments win you neither friends nor prizes. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(micdavis @ Oct 4 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]1331427[/snapback]</div>
The badge is made of a christmas ornament. I have a couple fo them if someone wanted to make them.

None
[/b]

So, I was looking at the right pics after all... Well I have this consolation... :D
And it's true, this is your competition, with your rules, and for me it's ok. ;)
BTW good job with this badge.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back