ANH * Death Star Laser Turret

Absolutely incredible workmanship !!! The level of detail is awesome !!! Can't wait to see it with all the parts. Have gotta get me one of these.

Welcome to the RPF Dave, about time! Perhaps you could post some of your builds (pics) here to show that you are not a newbie??!!

Thanx Alan3/Dave,

Send me a PM, and i'll get back to you in the weekend. And yes, start some threads showcasing your work. Newbies here are not necessarily new to modeling. Curious to see your builds.

And yes, i have to post some more pics. Have a good daily machining rythm now. Time to push some stuff out da door.

Cheers,
Wasili

Sweet! I'm on furlough right now until our govt starts back up, so I have PLENTY OF TIME TO DO MODELS!

LOL

Well, great to have time for modelling, but sucks not getting paid I bet!!
Which Govt. department do you work for?
Hope it doesn't last too long for you.
Cheers, JT

Sorry for all you guys and gals in the US gov situation. I cannot imagine what you're going through. Hope it gets sorted out quickly.

I've been cleaning the parts set so I can hit the ground running when the turret boxes arrive. I can probably do an inventory ahead of that... Just need to slog through all these bits! Mike has done an amazing job!!!

Guys,

Here´s a pic showing all the production parts for the top turret. Only two resin parts, rest is all styrene. Detailed pics later, but not today.\/

Wasili-DSLaserTurretwip034.jpg

Have a good one.

Cheers,
Wasili

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back