Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany BACK done !!!!!!!!!!

Sehr cool ! keep you good work

thx

Daym you work fast...:):thumbsup

And those detailed lines / crisp edges are awesome!!!:love

Cant wait to see you all suited up...;)

cheers!

you know i must working fast i need your arc for my suit :D i makes me a little bit easier so it goes little bit faster. i hope i wehre finish this in 3 month maybe earlier maybe later :)
thx RJ

the brace are added to the back , i have make it from plastic card :

IMAG0551.jpg

about the silhouette cameo,

it prints and cuts at the same time?
how does it work with the Edge numbers and such?

I'm thinking about getting one, but it's a pricy investments and I need to find a seller here in the netherlands.

about the silhouette cameo,

it prints and cuts at the same time?
how does it work with the Edge numbers and such?

I'm thinking about getting one, but it's a pricy investments and I need to find a seller here in the netherlands.

The Cameo can 'print' and cut but not at the same time. It basically works as a plotter so it can draw the lines with a pen attachment and then you would switch out the pen with the blade and sent it through the machine again and it will cut the pieces. I don't know what kind of resolution you would get on the numbers but I imagine that it would be good enough so that you could read them.

The other option is to use the 'print-n-cut' feature on the Cameo to print out the pep on your regular printer and then run it through the Cameo to cut out the pieces.

Check out the guides I wrote here:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=21209ebd4d8a434f&resid=21209EBD4D8A434F!115&parid=root

davy your work is amazing!!!!! how thick is the filler you are using i mean is different from primer?

Hi scorpion primer im using at the last step. I use a normal car filler. After this you need compact filler this is special filler for paint gun. Problem is my english is bad i cant give you good instuction langue is my Problem.

Hi scorpion primer im using at the last step. I use a normal car filler. After this you need compact filler this is special filler for paint gun. Problem is my english is bad i cant give you good instuction langue is my Problem.

don't worry i undestand what you say :thumbsup i speak spanish:lol in my workshop i use glasurit are german products can yo give me the name of the filler,or the product brand?

don't worry i undestand what you say :thumbsup i speak spanish:lol in my workshop i use glasurit are german products can yo give me the name of the filler,or the product brand?
ok thank you the name is polystyrol filler with a harder but you need a paint gun what have 2,5-3,5 mm opening i hope it helps. i buy this on ebay :)

ok thank you the name is polystyrol filler with a harder but you need a paint gun what have 2,5-3,5 mm opening i hope it helps. i buy this on ebay :)

thanks davy i'll see on ebay. :thumbsup

Heya Davy

Good morning,
any news you can show us?

Good morning :)

Hehe i was bissy this week have some familars Problems with my father, but i Start tommorow sanding with shoulders, and today i want to Start mold for the back. Prroblem is there wer some parts not ready and i must Start at Same time molding. I think end of next week come new update :)

Great looking progress. You are just about to start putting some paint on these parts.

Great looking progress. You are just about to start putting some paint on these parts.

Thx sgtski, but i think the best must comming at the and after casting :) it comes next time. Today hulk is helping me the mold Yes the real hulk ! I will Show you later the pictures :D its no joke Hehe

Last Tuesday I took a 300-Kilometer ride to Davy's house. I was eager to see all that nice work with my own eyes. Folks, his work is outstanding! He knows what he is doing. The armor pieces are looking even better in real. The details are great and the surfaces are so smooth. You can see in every single piece, that he is working with his heart. It must took him plenty hours and alot of money to overcome all the usual problems. No wonder, his work takes its time. The end result will be stunning, no question about that. To see all this was worth the 600 Kilometers!
Thanx again for your nice support and friendly welcome.
Cheers,
Micha

this build is awesome !

soooo smooooth :thumbsup

regards
Michael

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back