Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Shoulders Done :)

so it goes forward :) left bizeps is now done here my result :

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Left Bizeps done

alter! this looks amazing :D
Gut gemacht haha :D

might ask ya for a kit if you end up molding everything :D

alter! this looks amazing :D
Gut gemacht haha :D

might ask ya for a kit if you end up molding everything :D

hehe tahnk yuou !! yes i must some more working on this project i wehre finishing now the small things what i need and i wehre starting tommorow the molding of the suit :)

This work is amazing! Can you show some in progress shots paper to finish) on your next piece? I bet you have perfect folds, perfect glassing, perfect coating and a perfect eye to get them that beautiful. PLUS you are even molding them also. AMAZING.

This work is amazing! Can you show some in progress shots paper to finish) on your next piece? I bet you have perfect folds, perfect glassing, perfect coating and a perfect eye to get them that beautiful. PLUS you are even molding them also. AMAZING.

yes i can do it for you, but my folds are not so good , basicly work is bondo and glassing than the details maybe you can see something on my work with codpice there are pictures of progress. Thanks al lot !

I just wish I had the time to make this myself, but it will be nice enough to just have one to wear. I have a feeling you're going to have a lot of people in Germany wanting you to make one of these for them.

"Ich wünschte nur, ich hatte die Zeit, dies auch selbst, aber es wäre schön genug, um einfach nur ein zu tragen. Ich habe das Gefühl, du wirst eine Menge von Menschen in Deutschland wollen Sie einer von diesen für sie zu machen haben sind."

Davy .. you're doing an awesome job!!

I'd love to see a video of your bondo work! I'm gonna get there soon, and don't want to lose time like a lot of people here .. so seeing a pro in action would be terrific!!

Or at least, just take a few pics of how much bondo you apply straight on, then after sanding and a few iterations .. that would tremendously help everyone not familiar with the process!!!

I see so many people applying WAY too much bondo on their parts, it's ridiculous!!

Do it! :D

Keep up the good work!

Davy .. you're doing an awesome job!!

I'd love to see a video of your bondo work! I'm gonna get there soon, and don't want to lose time like a lot of people here .. so seeing a pro in action would be terrific!!

Or at least, just take a few pics of how much bondo you apply straight on, then after sanding and a few iterations .. that would tremendously help everyone not familiar with the process!!!

I see so many people applying WAY too much bondo on their parts, it's ridiculous!!

Do it! :D

Keep up the good work!

i can say give not to much bondo on this, realy the most work im doing with my brain than with hands, i think about the part what i want to make then i start and finished it how i was thinking. and i take time for all this doing and other guys want a fast suit this projects didnt goes fast good work must be slow and need some time. there is wip picture here of the codpice how i making it . i have here 2 years ago many people asking how they do this and i become stupid answer or nothing answer. we have here other materials in germany as you in the usa. i lost i think in last 2 years 4000 euro for material what i was testing it was all crap than i found good stuff. and never people says me how techniqs they using, so i was going my own way it was i very hard time for my this is my 3rd suit my first and second suit was nothing lost time and lost very much money. i have never luck in my life my life was not easy this is my luck for me that i have learnd this to doing. and i didnt uses any machine to sanding i sanding all parts with my hands this is the best result for my a machine cant do the same what my hands doing.
dont give to much bondo on this and you wehre wining this fight.
you all need for this very much patience this is all and start with small pices to learning. And i think realy here are some better talented people as me im a newbie because im in the learning process. And if i falling down i stand up and at this project i was often falling down and i dont give up.

Bravo, well put... You have to get in there and learn how to do these things yourself. Advice from those that have ventured before you is good to have, but unless you have a mentor showing you what to do right there next to you, you really won't know what it takes until you dig in and start a project like this yourself.

Word. I had no idea how much time and work is needed to make a ODST-Helmet. It takes several hundred hours to build a complete helmet including the paintjob. Had to learn it the hard way :)

Hi! Do you like you can take a picture of the kind of body filler you use and if you could also go into more detail?

hey one time i use the body filler from normal store one time some other at this time im using a cheap and crap filler my good is out, the good is mipa 90 you can buy it on ebay in germany eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst the body filler must be soft. if right bizeps wehre be done i wehre posting pictures of this progress it wehre be in the next days, i have yesterday finish it to 80 % :) i think 3 days now.

Great work Davy.

I've been watching your thread with admiration & envy.

Keep it coming my friend.

haha you better have it done in the summer :D haha definatly coming over to see this irl :D
looks amazing david :D

ok time for new update, i have make molds of shoulders, bizeps and back the molds failed it was my own foul hehe i need to make an new next week. so i have make new mold of back and the chest here are 2 pictures the back wehre be tomorrow unmolded this work goes realy slow and is very expensive :( i wehre making first a 1:1 bust than when i have money i start mold the abs and legs.
IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back