Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: New Iron Man Mark 6 from Germany

Work goes forward codpice is in progress , i resized it last days it was little bit to small , i dont know how i can resizing anything in pepakura :( there are now small things are to do the lines comes at the end i hope i can start next week the fron plate :) here are the pictures :

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Codepice+Abs Section 85% done

So this week was little bit hard to me :D
I have the codpice and the Abs section 85% done, next week i start cleaning it and make the lines on codpice and than this section are done and next step comming, chest + back- thx for watching dudes !!!

IMAG0381-1.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

Guys i have cleand today the front of the abs what do you think ? tommorow i startet cleaning codpice, iron man steel maybe 5 years of my live im everday high hehe from the chemicals :D

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0388-1.jpg

this is the basis for the hip pod :
IMAG0391.jpg

thank you !!!

Nice Progress! Its getting foreward I see. im really excited to see som painted results later on.

Regards Lars

Today i have finshed the codpice and the rest of the abs, to some parts i give some plastic cards to have clear section of the codpice and abs here are my pictures thanks for watching !! :

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

That is looking pretty good man, keep up the good work. I love seeing updates like this.

Looking good dude! What's your technique for sanding the deep pits and corners? Yours look really smooth. I have yet to be able to sand square corners effectively on my build.

Looking good dude! What's your technique for sanding the deep pits and corners? Yours look really smooth. I have yet to be able to sand square corners effectively on my build.

i hope it helps with my crapy english :D so i use at first sanding paper 60 grid than if this basis on the pice are ready i use a polyester filler with paint gun 2,5 mm nozzle after this is use 250 grid wet paper and this is all , the secret are only time i think , i have no date when the suit is ready, if i startet at one pice i think 5 times whats are next step before i make some crash with it this is all. i hope you understand my english and it helps you little bit.
best regard
david

Now is the last for long next time Hip pod done it was one hour to finished this part :

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5572.jpg

Whoa, that's a great build, davy - Respekt! :)
Just found this thread and looked at the pics, will read your descriptions and comments tomorrow, I guess... but thanks for pointing me in the direction of your silicone-dealer, Troll Factory; will keep them in mind when I order a new batch! :cool
Viel Erfolg beim Weiterbauen!

Last edited:

Hey, wirklich geile arbeit :lol..... ich bin mal auf die nächsten teile gespannt.
Sieht echt super aus mach weiter so :thumbsup :lol

amazing job!!! the surface looks so smooth,you are doing an excellent job:thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back