Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: New Iron Man Mark 6 from Germany

Looks awesome !
Very clean work mate, I have to say the bending joint is really well done, it looks really good..

Keep up !

WOW !!! Simply awesome !!! it's a really great start, i'm currently building an iron man armor too and i'm far from you !!!

here are completly legs they are little bit different :

IMAG0341.jpg

Really great job, this thread is going to be really inspiring for me, can't wait to see the armor completed !!!

You do a realy AWESOME Job, that looks so excellent and clean!
Nice work, please keep going, i will follow your tread!!!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Guys here is smal picture of working this week i making the foot flaps i startet it with paper but problem for me was to adapt this on the foot and shin, i used now polystyrol sheet for it and i think it looking good for the first here is the picture :
IMG_5557.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Danke :) thanks guys next days comming new updates from footflaps , codpice is now in progress i waiting for resind now .

Update of the footflaps there are done :D material is a plastic sheet card it was easyer to work with this as with resin. Now i start my work with the codpice im thinking this is the last update for next week i must rezise the codpice and there is very lot to do, thx for supporting me guys !!!!!

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

hiho

I really love this thread :)

You've done an awesome job ! keep it on

kind regards
Michael

Hi.

Super Arbeit! Sieht spitze aus bis jetzt, bin aufs Gesamtergebnis gespannt. Wirklich alles sehr glatt und sauber gearbeitet. Weiter so!

Gruß Lars

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back