Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany THANK YOU ALL !! last update 01/11/13

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Neck in progress

Some more good work there davy. Your suit must almost be finished now.

Love the progress!

Thanks my friends !!!

Today i has finish some more pice neckseal is finish not the best but for me its ok, and abs + codpice section is now casted ready for painting :) :

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Multi update :D

It's sunday, it's mother's day, and here, in NRW, it's election day...and you work on your Iron Man suit and I LOVE it!

everytume I see this I think you cannot be serious! Just the speed you are working is incredible, but this whole suit...it's so clean, so perfect. Can't wait to see it finished

It's sunday, it's mother's day, and here, in NRW, it's election day...and you work on your Iron Man suit and I LOVE it!

everytume I see this I think you cannot be serious! Just the speed you are working is incredible, but this whole suit...it's so clean, so perfect. Can't wait to see it finished
thanks, yes i know today is mother day full famaly was here today :D and election me not interested this guys are bad and i nobody choose of them :) for me its now time to finish this project so fast i can my power is going out slowly and i need to return to my real life i life more in my garage as in my home :D when i finish this im going of for a while, big thx !!!

how are you gonna get in that neck piece?
never its to small :) btw is good for my neck but not from this stuff i wehre looking for other stuff .

davy you could use some rubber like epoxy to mould it ? like make it less hard ?

Thank you very much guys !!!!

I have yesterday paint the codpice and abs here they are i hope you like it :)

IMG_5810.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5816.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Codpice+abs painted

Looks great together and painted

good work keep it up i like to see it complet

and you real fast with this

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany Codpice+abs painted

David, That paint job is remarkable! You are making me jealous, lol. Good Job, keep it up.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back