here is the cast of chest it comes great out :D im happy

IMAG01422.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany chest molding done

You've been busy. Nice work man. I can't wait to see it trimmed and painted

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany chest molding done

You've been busy. Nice work man. I can't wait to see it trimmed and painted

Fantastic work...as allways! :)

thanks my friends !!!

So here is the molding of the back with cast , chest is cleaned and the back i wehre finished tommorow i have not so much time this week. No risk no fun hehe my master of back is damaged after unmolding :D this was the second mold of the back the first was failed than i have make a new and the mold is now perfect but the master has died :). you the there is one shoulder painted (color test only ) it was with first mold and with other resind to casting mold was to crapy and the resin to i go and make new. So here are the pics have fun.

IMAG01452.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMG_5607.jpg

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

Re: Iron Man Mark 4/6 from Germany back molding/cast done

Wow !! Very excited to see the full armor completed, you are doing an amazing job... Maybe we could hoping a future run ??

loving this thread! makes me want to get back to work on my suit that i havnt had time to do since like 5 months ago! lol. really need to get back to work on it!

well done :)

That chest and back look brilliant David and the colour on the shoulders is a good match. Nice progress.

It is looking good bro. Keep up the good work! What happened to the master?

Wow !! Very excited to see the full armor completed, you are doing an amazing job... Maybe we could hoping a future run ??
Thank you wrcromu , i wehre seeing whats Future brings me when im done i wehre thinking about a Run.
loving this thread! makes me want to get back to work on my suit that i havnt had time to do since like 5 months ago! lol. really need to get back to work on it!
be cool gazz i was making a brake for some month Last year for new energy some times it helps.
well done :)

That chest and back look brilliant David and the colour on the shoulders is a good match. Nice progress.
BIG THANKS BAMBO !
It is looking good bro. Keep up the good work! What happened to the master?
yea there was Problem with unmolding g* i Set to much keys to the mold and this was problen to unmolding that. But mold was good so im not worried about it :) in the end it was Risiko when mold Not good i need to make a new Master but its all fine :D

yea there was Problem with unmolding g* i Set to much keys to the mold and this was problen to unmolding that. But mold was good so im not worried about it :) in the end it was Risiko when mold Not good i need to make a new Master but its all fine :D

Well I am glad everything worked out for you. BTW, have you seen that Tamasoft now has a Pepakura Viewer for the Cameo? I helped them test it out and it works good, better than using Silhouette Studio. You should check it out.

Wow Mike this are very good news i wehre testing it later. The cameo software is easy Problem is only it take some time to cutting it.

you better send me some pieces haha :D really excited how this project is turning out :D

you better send me some pieces haha :D really excited how this project is turning out :D

thx rens i have never belive in that that i can do it and it goes so fast to make this suit.

here is picture of primed back

IMAG01612.jpg

I decided today that my absolute favorite thing on this forum is seeing a fresh resin cast from a mold of something that was scratch built, whether it was pepped or foam. I love seeing the payoff of all the hard work that went in to the original. Great job! :thumbsup

I decided today that my absolute favorite thing on this forum is seeing a fresh resin cast from a mold of something that was scratch built, whether it was pepped or foam. I love seeing the payoff of all the hard work that went in to the original. Great job! :thumbsup

Thank you very much Kevin !

Hi davy u was just wondering what are youre steps for moldng and casting your parts? As in wat materials do you use and how do you use them?

Hi davy u was just wondering what are youre steps for moldng and casting your parts? As in wat materials do you use and how do you use them?
They are 4 layers silikon and im using for the shells fieberglass matts with resin.
silikon is a 2 k silicon.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back