Can you make the Mattel Ghost Trap "smoke"?

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Before the wisecrackers chime in with comments about buying a pack of cigarettes for your ghost trap and forcing it to smoke them all - which is oddly funny - what I mean (and I know you know what I mean) is there a SAFE and effective way to produce smoke from the Mattel ghost trap?
I am looking into model trail smoke pellets but don't know how they work or if they would be safe inside the housing.
Having the smoke function by pressing a switch would be nice but I think having something that I can drop in (out of eyesight at a party) and then walk in with the smoking trap would be really fun.
Has anyone tried this?

Ahh yeah, I didn't think of the electronics.

OK, how about something simple, like a cone incense inside a brazier style burner? It would work if you dangled it from a chain inside the trap. You'd just have to be sure to set it down in the same way you carry it until it goes out/you put it out, otherwise you'll risk ember burns to your trap.

Couldn't do that too many times without smoke staining the plastic though.

Honestly, I can't think of too many ways without modifying the trap, so I'm prolly not much help. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back