Harry Potter Cornish Pixie, pics!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to post pics of a Cornish Pixie I made for my niece as a Christmas present. I LOVE Ron's Cornish Pixie and was going to get one of his for my niece but My Mom "shamed" me into making this for my niece. My Mom thought my niece would appreciate it more if I made it. I know that it is a TON of work doing something small! I am used to making BIG items and my hat is off to all the guys who make small props :)

Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking!

P1010008-5.jpg

P1010012-3.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

That looks wonderful!

I assume niece was happy?

PS: Don't let all the nieces know that they can get this sort of coolness from their uncles and aunties - you're ruining it for all of us :)

What a great looking Pixie! I LOVE the way you have suspended it in the cage, it really looks like he's hovering there. Perfect little prop.

What an amazing little guy you've created here, you can see in his face he's thinking of a way out to cause more havoc. You've really caught his personality, awesome job. I'm glad to hear you niece loved it, what a wonderful gift to receive.

Awesome Pixie :)
Thanks for sharing your photo's.
I'm just about to start on one. I've never done a sculpt before so I appreciate having something so awesome to refer to.
Tam

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back