Netflix Recommendations Thread

Centurion was pretty good for an all english cast. And can't forget my favorite 13 samurai or the dirty dozen.

Holy fudgin' hell! I just got a message saying you are only allowed to stream one movie at a time!!!!! WTF!!!! I've been able to stream to multiple devices at the same time so I called tech support. They say that the 1 device thing at a time was instated at the end of 2010 and that I've been quite lucky to have streaming on all devices. Netflix sucks.

Really?! I've had my PS3 and my iPad on netflix without issue. Bummer.

Holy fudgin' hell! I just got a message saying you are only allowed to stream one movie at a time!!!!! WTF!!!! I've been able to stream to multiple devices at the same time so I called tech support. They say that the 1 device thing at a time was instated at the end of 2010 and that I've been quite lucky to have streaming on all devices. Netflix sucks.

Streaming to one device only? I can watch movies on my PS3, iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad 2. I checked just after I read this just to make sure.

Just finished Sherlock BBC Season 1 - Awesome!
I just saw Netflix added one of my favs Quigley Down Under

I'll echo Tucker & Dale, there's a new Louie C.K. standup that just started on instant "Hilarious"
If you haven't seen it already, I'd say give Fire and Ice a watch!

Just watched Bunraku. freaking awesome, its like martial arts mixed with western, noire, and theater. awesome imagery and cast too

I just watched "Tucker and Dale vs Evil" per this thread and it was freaking hilarious.

Repo: The Genetic Opera is another good one, but I think that one's more of an...eclectic taste.

Just watched Bunraku. freaking awesome, its like martial arts mixed with western, noire, and theater. awesome imagery and cast too

I started watching this, but had to stop it and haven't gotten back around to it. Looked interesting though.

A couple I recommend are:

Bronson
The Take - 4 part miniseries

And quite a bit of what's been listed already! Lots of good options listed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back