Slave 1 model help

METALLBOY

Can someone help ? I need to replace the clear sprue canopy for the 1/72 Slave 1 finemolds model. I tried e-mailing finemolds to ask them for a replacement piece but no luck at all. I've also tried other sources and attempted to make the canopy myself I will pay for who ever makes this clear piece for me.

Out of production would be my guess.

I'm sure I've seen someone casting a clear part to replace a damaged canopy.... try searching here for any builds, I can't remember who it was.

I might have seen it at SFM or SMA.... I'll let you know if I spot it again. :)

Yes thank you guys. I 've been wanting to continue and finish this model for a while . as long as I get the part to fit right its all good. BTW I emailed HJL again to see if they can help this time around and still no reply yet.

Ok guys so far Im receiving responses from the Finemolds sources sadly their parts dept has been completely dismantled due to the earthquake out in japan and they are currently under repairs,however their still might be hope from another source.. Thank you.....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back