1/1 Tony Stark

streetjudge79

Master Member
VashDstampede sculpted this great piece! It's a Work in progress. I'll be getting several of these from Acid Burn. I'll be offering a few as finished pieces soon. I can also modify them to fit helmets if anyone wants to display him in the helmet.

b98a16e5.jpg

ba9d8df2.jpg

74a402ba.jpg

8ef22bf6.jpg

Last edited:
superb job there be interesting to see with glass eyes as mine are hand painted!
Just had a custom arc reactor stand build for mine by hdtheater

These are the eyeco eyes. I have Brown coming for Stark, just taped these in so you see how they look. They are very inexpensive and look great. But the only downside is the biggest they come is 24mm. I used to use the glass blown eyes from Schoepffers but they got too expensive.
56d8c6a5.jpg

Hi. I don't mean to be critical, but I have a question about the sculpt and the paint. It appears that the bottom part of the goatee is differently shaped on both sides. See the pic I used below...

c70a0edc2.jpg
[/IMG]

Is it asymmetrical in the sculpt or is this actually how it is in the movie and I just never noticed. While I know, being a goatee devotee myself, its difficult to get "perfect" symmetry on every trim, but I was just wondering.

Once again not trying to bash or anything because I love opening these bust threads you've been posting, but just wanted to point it out.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back