Ackbar, it's a trap!!! finished costume !!

Re: Ackbar, it's a trap!!! Mask and gloves wip......

I would love to see an update. Will these be for sale in the future or just the commisioned one?

hey , guys. i am molding the head now and i am doing some work to the eyes before molding, hope to have and update soon.

ok update

the head is molded and cast, i had to resculpt the eyes, had a mishap with the clay....hands coming shortly..........

should have a big update in a couple of weeks.

Awesome!! Beautiful job (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Ya know I always saw ackbar as just a talking goldfish. But that is one sweet looking sculpt. Well done.

Any chance extras will be made for sale? I am highly interested. Please let me know.

thanks, guys.

there may be a very small run of these, the are pretty big and take alot of material and lots of paint time.

anywho.....

check this out and original ackbar eye.......for anybody else out there doing and ackbar.
General Ackbar eye from Star Wars: Episode VI

measures 3 inches wide and 2 inches tall made of ackrilic. this is the way i am going to make the eyes for my ackbar.

Woahhhh that is ******* sweet....and I thought the Sideshow bust was as good as it gets...damn.

lol

thanks,

here is the me wearing the head testing it out the inner head band and the paint job is about 80% complete. the head is sitting alittle to high.

stay tuned for the finished paint and eyes....

003-117.jpg

004-107.jpg

Just saw this... great work so far! Nice organic, fleshy sculpt and captured the character nicely too. :)

best,
Tom

Man, you keep getting better every time you post. Great work.

thanks, guys.

alittle bit of progress, got the eyelid molds done and sculpting the eyeballs now, and i have started on the hands, hope to have those next week or so.

the eyes are just barely glued in so they are not even or in the exact spot they need to be.

004-108.jpg

006-75.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back