GI JOE 2: Retaliation: Snake Eyes Costume Info Thread

Supposedly they're releasing a 4 pack with Roadblock, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes in April. Action figures I believe.

G-I-Joe-2-Retaliation-Prequel-Comic-Book-Paperback_1324228276.jpg

AHHH!! The Commander will be purchased!:love Any idea where those forearm braces are from? I have a Commander in the works with very similar bracers.

Here's a new pic I found. The comic version but still its better than nothing. Supposedly they're releasing a 4 pack with Roadblock, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes in April. Action figures I believe.

G-I-Joe-2-Retaliation-Prequel-Comic-Book-Paperback_1324228276.jpg
Is it just me, or does the "holster" for his pistol look like a converted CELL PHONE POUCH? LOL!!! :lol

I hate to hijack this thread, per-say but when I saw the new trailer pics of snake eyes I immediately started working on the helmet pep file and just got finished. I will probably model the whole suit before it's said and done.

I'm planning on doing this for the premier as well and if you could share those pep files I would be most greatful :love

I'm absolutely loving this design and I'm chomping at the bit to get some more details and get started on this ^__^

wulongti - the files that I model I sell on my thread at
Pepakura files ***New Helmets files added*** in the junkyard thread. I just released the helmet file. The shoulders and chest are also done and available, I just haven't posted them yet on the thread. Let me know if you are interested.

Jack T Chance - I think the type of holster he uses is a basic black kydex material style holster. The picture does not illustrate the holster very well. But the overall picture, pose, looks really awesome.

At first, I thought that it was foam, or something similar. The more I look at it though, it reminds me almost of a wetsuit. Except it isn't. That much I'm pretty sure. Same with a dry suit as well. Then I thought, it could be a modified wetsuit, simply trim the arms somewhat. But that would leave too many tells. Like it would never have formed over the arms like it does. No, I'm thinking rubber. Vacu-formed or maybe poured over a replica of the arm. But then there would be some tells there too, especially if the muscles didn't remain the same limp. Are there any clips or pics from a trailer where is arms are limp? Rubber is about the best I can come up with for now for the movie. But the comic definitely shows armor there.

I really love this new design, and was thinking about doing it for a costume as well (although I think I am a bit too big since I'm 6'8). The version in the first movie wasn't really too bad in my opinion, but I have no clue why they gave him the rubber lips though.... I can;t wait to see what you're able to do! Good luck!

Images of the action figures have been released.. but they don't look very screen accurate.. :facepalm

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back