Death Star Tower/ siloh thinghy's.

This is the one I have. The holes match up to the one on the top of the crane. Looks similar.

11c98fec.jpg
[/IMG]

large-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Na .... I have the 250 9 same body and def not the one. They all have the axles cast in. The hanomag has the holes for the axles. I'm thinking it's just a cut down version of the one I have. Thanks for looking John.

Simon.

I've found another donor from the hanomag kit and the cone thinghy coming off the side is from the 1/16 Sherman. The rails are definitely not 123 though. The search goes on....

Checked some wheels last night Simon, they're not from the Lotus F1 (RA273) nor the BT44. Could they be truck wheels?

I was thinking that also. Not the 123 or white boss. Definitely not the aero chief either. Muzzas the truck man I'll ask him.... If I can drag him away from his new red Y.

Ok... Cut the hanomag part and trimmed the 1/16 Sherman cone. I need to I'd the frame underneath and the tank part on top. Also wish there were other pix of this so I knew how much to trim off the front.

a589f2be.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet Jay. Thanks mate. The sea lab I have access to is part built and that part is too fragile to force apart. I'll cast em up and send em back if that's ok?

YES do!

- - - Updated - - -

You get your ass there, you can crash in my room and save hotel $$!

Unless of course, you fart a lot. I mean a LOT.

Not sure if you've solved the wheel hubs yet but I used the sets from the 'Moving on truck' the white (left) and the chrome which has the additional detail for the right, the nipples were from the same kit.. Seems a good match

e98f7fb148fbebf3f7d458f5836c743d.jpg

Hi Simon.
Nice to see you back. It's the only model I got off you that I haven't finished yet. More references please.
Thanks
Dave A

Cheers Dave, I missed out on the turbo laser Run Wasilli did but would like to nail this.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you've solved the wheel hubs yet but I used the sets from the 'Moving on truck' the white (left) and the chrome which has the additional detail for the right, the nipples were from the same kit.. Seems a good match

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/dacrates/space pack/e98f7fb148fbebf3f7d458f5836c743d.jpg

Thanks. I should start a part map.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back