Indiana Jones Whip

classicbullwhips

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This was posted here on the prop forum (full review of one of my whips)

Review: Nylon Bullwhip in the Indiana Jones Style, Earpick run.

<div class='quotetop'>(Rogue428 @ Sep 15 2006, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1320575[/snapback]</div>
I was lucky enough to get in on a run by RPF'er Earpick, of Indiana Jones style 16 plait whips. I, myself purchased a 10 foot version in dark brown nylon. Throughout the project we received frequent and detailed updates and the turn around time was surprisingly fast.

I received the whip today and of course had to go out and try it. I've had whips before, but mainly just cheapy leather ones that I could pick up south of the border (one of these is what I was using for my display and it was so innacurate it kept bothering me). Well, when I cracked this sucker, I actually felt fear as well as exhilaration. The sound this thing makes....well this is the sound that will make Egyptian sword-bearing assassins back right up. No joke.

He even included a CD with a video on the care and maintenance of the whip and a brief lesson on how to crack it.

James, I can't thank you enough. You're a credit to the hobby.

Here's the whip in the left half my display, which is at last complete.

indy_display.JPG

[/b]

YOU COULD HAVE ONE OF THESE WHIPS ALSO. Thanks James

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back