Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP POST 364!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to add La Llarona to the list, I'll do the research. I have a friend in Mexico and I can ask if there's some local info on it.

Re: Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP PAGE 12!)

I'll take 'will o wisps' and 'dantes 9 circles of hell'

I need to finish the Chinesse Hell tomorrow, then send it out. I'll also try to see if I can
tackle some other ones!
I'll get back to you OB!

What sort of time frame are we working to? , sorry if it's been mentioned but it's a long thread

Also will it be possible to edit our entries before you put the final thing together? After reading all the entries some folks may want to adjust the style of theirs to be more fitting with the general feel of the book?

What sort of time frame are we working to? , sorry if it's been mentioned but it's a long thread

Also will it be possible to edit our entries before you put the final thing together? After reading all the entries some folks may want to adjust the style of theirs to be more fitting with the general feel of the book?

No real time frame right now, there's a lot of work ahead of us! As for writing I'll be taking the info that you guys collect and re-writing everything to be all in "one voice" The current list of ghouls is for research purposes. :)

Re: Tobin's Spirit Guide! (NEW sample pic pg. 4)

Here's the post for what I need. :)

Okay, here's how to get involved:

Pick a spirit/creature on the list who ISN'T already highlighted with a person's name beside it and post here that you will do the research for them. If you have something to add to the list that isn't there already feel free!

All I need from researchers is a word document of copy/paste articles on the spirit. Please be as thorough as possible using different sources if you can. Important things to include are:

- Any other names they may go by
- Area of origin (or where they are most common) ie: Nigeria, Germany, Britain, etc.
- Traits
- Visual description
- Accounts of encounters
- Any info on followers
- Weaknesses (if any recorded)

Let's not fight over spirits, first come first serve. As a special thank you to all researchers I will include your real name in the book somewhere if you like. :)

No real time frame right now, there's a lot of work ahead of us! As for writing I'll be taking the info that you guys collect and re-writing everything to be all in "one voice" The current list of ghouls is for research purposes. :)

Ah good, I was interested to see how it would all be in the same voice.

Also sorry for the questions but is it roughly a page per subject? About 400-500 words?

I've put a post up on the UkGhostbusters forums about this too, so I reckon you'll probably finish your list soon ;-)

Also sorry for the questions but is it roughly a page per subject? About 400-500 words?

Just as much info as you can get. I imagine most subjects will be 1-2 pages whereas others might be 10. :)

Sent a email on The Chinese 18 levels of Hell!

I'll see if I can try to tackle some others, when I get some free time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back