Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Battery Project **12/22/15**

Re: Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Battery Project **5/5 Pics of Molding Master**

Did you just use a file to get the grooves on the chicken wings? Looks. Nice and sharp!

Great work all round.

Nick

Yeah. I have a nice set of small, various shapped files. I'm pretty happy with the results.

silicone should be here this week!

Re: Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Battery Project **5/18 Silicone is in**

Silicone and casting materials showed up today. Woohoo!

Now if I can just find time to mold all this stuff. I've been so busy with my house lately. I've been replacing windows and building a deck.

Re: Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Battery Project **5/18 Silicone is in**

Yeah, the project is still on. I just need to get back to it. I've been so busy with so many other things. I'll get back to this soon. I promiss ;)

Re: Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Battery Project **4/21/13 UPDATE FINALLY!**

Update 4/21/2013: Hey all. I know it's been a while since I've updated anything on this project. I've had a ton of things going on including my new podcast. But I'm now back on track and moving forward. I finally got the rotocaster made last week and it works beautifully. I'm going to get silicone in the next two weeks and I would say I'll have the first castings next month.
JCRotocaster1.jpg
JCRotocaster2.jpg

it looks amazing as usual for your work. keep it up. and good luck and success with the podcast.

Thank you very much. Even though the project has been put on the back burner, it's not abandoned. I do intend on getting this back up and running. I've made the rotocaster. I just need to make the molds and start casting.

Any Idea when you might pick this process up again?

Believe it or not I was taking to someone the other day about this. I'm hoping to get back on track very soon. I've been focusing on lightsaber stuff lately. I just need to buy the silicone and just get to it. I have a rotocasting machine I built. When I have more to post, I will. ;)

I loved this build. This got me really interested in laser cutting way back when!

Believe it or not I was taking to someone the other day about this. I'm hoping to get back on track very soon. I've been focusing on lightsaber stuff lately. I just need to buy the silicone and just get to it. I have a rotocasting machine I built. When I have more to post, I will. ;)
Really want to see this one finished. Finding his power battery is next to impossible and I'm about to start making my own unless someone decides to make and sell a few...........

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back