Catwoman Arkham City costume

peytonriley

Hey guys!

So, here`s the deal. I loooooooove Catwoman`s new design for Arkham City and I`d love to make the costume BUT I`m pretty sure I will never find that hexagonal fabric by chance, so if anyone knows somebody who sells it or where I could get it, because it`s the only thing keeping me from fulfilling one of my dreams *w*

here`s some ref pics for you to guide yourselves better.

arkham-city-catwoman-dat-ass2.jpg

i know, dat ass.

catwoman.jpg

I think the best bet for the material is to get it printed on the material like Matt Munson was doing for his superman suit. It wouldn't be 100% accurate but the only other thing I can think of is a full body casting and sculpting the outfit over it and molding that in latex like they do with the batsuits.

I`d much prefer to have it printed on fabric and then make it myself, that`s why I was asking, like Soulinertia did for the Tron costumes... besides I dont have many resources here, so if anyone knew or could print it for myself it would be awesome :p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back