Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

The lens flare, while goofy, was a mild annoyance. Post-conversion to 3D probably means several "COMIN' AT YA!" shots purely to make the studio suits happy.

Hopefully there'll be a good movie in there somewhere. I do like the casting news, though.

Good article!

The whole time I was watching the 09 film I was thinking that Bruce Greenwood sounded like he would be great doing voice over work. When he voiced Batman for Under the Red Hood I felt like Kevin Conroy could finally retire if he wanted. Greenwood's Batman was fantastic.

Well....now that it's filming, it must really suck to be Zach Q:

11870-0308-zachary-quinto-eyebrows-splash-1.jpg

Not only is Spock REALLY hairy, but check out his off camera eye brows!!

:lol

Trekmovie.com has posted an article confirming who it is that Benedict Cumberbatch is playing:
He is Khan. They also say that the movie isn't going to be a remake of 'Space Seed'

Also:
Leonard Nimoy will return as Spock Prime. I was kind of expecting this one.

And:
The Klingons will be featured in the film.

As for that third spoiler. I hope they get the guy that had the speaking part in the cut scene with Nero again. He had such a perfectly menacing voice and looked great in the part.

Nimoy is quickly becoming the Bret Favre of Trek. I don't mind, provided he does not send pics of his Johnson to any of us.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back