Star Trek Into Darkness (Pre-release)

So, if the Enterprise was the flag ship of the Federation, and this movie takes place 6 months after the first one..... When exactly were they building that behemoth?

It will probably be another time travel movie and we'll find out that the other ship is the Enterprise D and Cumber-Kahn went to the future, got Picard drunk and stole the ship, then takes it back in time to kick Kirk's butt so that he.......never mind!

Iz sekret prah-jeckt made vis stolen technologies from ze Nerada by zee Klink-ahns.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

:lol

It will probably be another time travel movie and we'll find out that the other ship is the Enterprise D and Cumber-Kahn went to the future, got Picard drunk and stole the ship, then takes it back in time to kick Kirk's butt so that he.......never mind!

You mean the Enterprise E? The Enterprise D was smaller and it's nacelles weren't as long.

Most likely that the Klingons have been building it from the various info they could obtain from Nero's captured ship. They had 25 years + 6 months.

When you consider the lost potential of LEGO not being the company handling the license, he's not being harsh enough.

Nonsense. I know there's a lot of Lego love out there but when I was a kid all we had were the multi-coloured blocks. Now they take the same blocks, slap "Harry Potter" or "Star Wars" on it and charge $100 for a set. Ridiculous.

Nonsense. I know there's a lot of Lego love out there but when I was a kid all we had were the multi-coloured blocks. Now they take the same blocks, slap "Harry Potter" or "Star Wars" on it and charge $100 for a set. Ridiculous.

Licensing ain't cheap and neither are the bricks. Having mini-figs of your favorite characters and being able to put them in other various lego contraptions, custom or part of the set is what makes LEGO so much fun. Also, there are plenty of non-licensed sets that Lego makes that are pretty creative as well. One of my favorite hobbies is collecting the mini-fig packages. They do creative sometimes.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back