Blade Runner Whisky Glass

Skor

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Apologies if this has been posted before, but a search returned nowt...

I've just noticed this at Firebox.com:

Blade Runner Whiskey Glass - buy at Firebox.com

Is it an exact replica? I love the look of the glass, but £50+ is a bit steep if it's got differences.

Can any of our BR experts chime in?

If it's exact, it's going on my Christmas 'Want' list!

Deckard's glass WAS the Cibi Double Old-fashioned from the Arnolfo di Cambio collection. The website you posted says:

...hand-made crystal glass, mouth-blown by artisans at boutique Italian company, Arnolfo di Cambio

Additionally, the 2nd photo they used on the site you posted, comes from page 14 of the official Arnolfo di Cambio catalog.

So the glass pictured IS the correct specimen. Now whether or not the website is on the up-&-up, & won't pull some kind of bait-&-switch on you, well, who knows?

Last edited:
Firebox have always been trustworthy to me, even going so far as to give me a free £20 voucher for talking to them about Captain America (after they invited me to a screening). So I think I'll pop that on my Christmas 'want' list along with a bottle ;)

Thanks guys!

My enthusiasm went up and down pretty fast, from 'Wow! The actual glass!' to 'Oh, they want both my arm and my leg'.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back