NIKE MAG Knockoffs

i want to buy the white knockoffs, which online shop is the best to get it from.
i want to inspect it.

Last edited:
ive asked for more colour combinations on the knockoffs. The black/white one is the best, but its an obvious fake.

nikemagcolourchange.jpg

nikemagcolourchange2.jpg

white/light grey/dark grey.

Last edited:
All i want is a wearable sneaker, and even if it doesn't have Led lights, i don't care, As long as it looks good, thats all that matters.

Last edited:
i messaged him on youtube and he said this

"hey whats up yeah there strings that tie us down in doing that first is the lawsuit and secondly the company would be shut down by nike thats how it is nike wont allow that to happen there are watch dogs looking for any company who tries to replicate the mags you will be fined and put to jail its not fair but thats how it is nike dont play around they are serious with their money ,but thanks for the input iam sorry the replicas we put out there is the best we can do to get around lawsuits and getting shut down after investing so much money in making them ."

i also messaged on dhgate but got the same response. Bunch of idiots really. If you are going to copy, then do it properly, don't make a replica of a fan made replica!

Even if they keep EVERYTHING the same but simply do clear soles, I would be more than happy. It would be easy enough to take them apart and get the toe section more trainer like. Try him again, someone different suggesting JUST the clear soles :thumbsup

They have all the access to materials, and such, yet they create a replica of a fan replica.

Last edited:
... If he just created an identical replica of the official Nike mag without any nike logos or nike mag lettering, there is nothing Nike could do, as it wouldn't have their logo anywhere on it. ...

Do you really think, the design of a shoe is automatically in the public domain, just because you removed the logos? Then you obviously don't know much about copyright laws and international treaties. :lol

Has anyone here actually order from SBShoe, or do I need to be the guinea pig here?

I feel like they'd make a great base to modify and make more accurate, so I'd love to get my hands on a set.

-Nick

Do you really think, the design of a shoe is automatically in the public domain, just because you removed the logos? Then you obviously don't know much about copyright laws and international treaties. :lol

you cannot get sued if your design is sufficiently different or not completely identical. a replica without led lights, etc is not a carbon copy therefore it cannot be seen as identical.

Last edited:
Has anyone here actually order from SBShoe, or do I need to be the guinea pig here?

I feel like they'd make a great base to modify and make more accurate, so I'd love to get my hands on a set.

-Nick

i think thats where the guy off youtube got them from

Last edited:
you cannot get sued if your design is sufficiently different or not completely identical. a replica without led lights, etc is not a carbon copy therefore it cannot be seen as identical. ...

If you think so, then I will not rob your illusions. But don't wonder if the public prosecutor is knocking at your door after you made a "not so accurate" replica for sale. ;) I know, we all here make this, but I don't have any illusions, that it's allowed what we do.

So I guess I'll have to be the board Guinea Pig with SBShoe.

I'll probably place my order sometime this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes. For $65 it's hard to say no.

I'll probably end up modifying them, so hopefully the soles are fairly easy to extricate from the uppers.

EDIT: I bit the bullet and put in my order. The payment gateway was a little shady, but everything seems to have gone through alright.

I'll report back with any updates.

-Nick

Last edited:
Please do, I may have to pick up a pair as well.

new guy here ive been playing around with markpoons mag rep.there so so, the good thing is that the shape and add ons or almost identical to the real mag but i found a new way to cheat i made my own mag ... ok look i know its not the first time you heard this but mine or wearable and look just as bttf as they will ever get take in mind that i was fed up with nike and there most holy shoe so i dared my self to make a spot on version ..oh fyi for whom ever is looking for that clear rubber sole look no more this is funny but its under (clear car mat) just look for the design in the pattern heres a link (made in china .com . item is named Transparent car mat KM116. ILL SEND PICS of the shoe with the clear instailed until next time. jhony b good..... bttf 1 high school live song by michale j .

new guy here ive been playing around with markpoons mag rep.there so so, the good thing is that the shape and add ons or almost identical to the real mag but i found a new way to cheat i made my own mag ... ok look i know its not the first time you heard this but mine or wearable and look just as bttf as they will ever get take in mind that i was fed up with nike and there most holy shoe so i dared my self to make a spot on version ..oh fyi for whom ever is looking for that clear rubber sole look no more this is funny but its under (clear car mat) just look for the design in the pattern heres a link (made in china .com . item is named Transparent car mat KM116. ILL SEND PICS of the shoe with the clear instailed until next time. jhony b good..... bttf 1 high school live song by michale j .

the chinese knockoffs, since none of them have the grey upper, are you guys gong to rip out the white/silver one and add your own?

Vainess, do you have pictures of yours?

So I guess I'll have to be the board Guinea Pig with SBShoe.

I'll probably place my order sometime this weekend. I'll let you guys know how it goes. For $65 it's hard to say no.

I'll probably end up modifying them, so hopefully the soles are fairly easy to extricate from the uppers.

EDIT: I bit the bullet and put in my order. The payment gateway was a little shady, but everything seems to have gone through alright.

I'll report back with any updates.

-Nick

I was thinking of taking a punt too, $79 to UK. I asked about different colours, but they said they weren't doing any.

Last edited:
Those Chinese that do the bootlegs actually do the fans a favour, since Nike is such a greedy beast.

Last edited:
well im not planning to make a nike mag replica and sell it. Its the chinese people who are already doing that, if they actually made a perfect replica minus the nike logo and lettering, its pretty much a non branded sneaker, and there's nothing Nike can do.

Me personally, if I create my own Nike Mag inspired sneaker and have it manufactured in China (and it will look better than the Mag anyway, since it will have my own design input into it and be substantially different looking), Nike can't do bollocks worth, as it will be a completely different sneaker anyway and it will be my own design. By being "based on the mag", it will be a hightop, yet will be more streamlined and futuristic and wearable.

I'm not scared of anyone, unlike you little sheep who hide in corners afraid of greedy corporations.

I don't really care for copyrights, greedy corporations like Nike use slave labour and sweat shops anyway.

Those Chinese that do the bootlegs actually do the fans a favour, since Nike is such a greedy beast.

Little sheep?! You'de get you arsed penetrated by Nike if you made an almost identical replica.

However, in China anything goes and as long as it had no Nike logos they would be fine. Infact, i'm MORE surprised Nike haven't done anything with those bad replicas as they actually have the swooshes and Nike branding which counts for more than a similar design.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back