NIKE MAG Knockoffs

WOW, so yours are supposedly on the way already?

I don't know. My internet banking shows the amount as withdrawn, but still pending transfer, yet I have

10/18/2012 rpapproved Pay notice [rp transactionid: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE].

This is what I have in both email and on my account
Dear cavx :
You have succeeded in paying for your order. We will inform the seller as soon as possible. You are expected to receive goods within 3 to 10 working days. Please prepare for the receiving.

Order tracking

Processing time : 2012-10-19 06:31:58 Product details: Quantity(1)X Cheap Nike Mags McFly Shoes 2012 Wolf Grey For Sale Size:Mens US=10,UK=9,EU=44 price:90.99USD
Payment method: online credit card payment The cost of the goods: 90.99 Freight charges: 19.99 The credit card holder: xxxx xxxxxx The last four numbers of the credit card: xxxx
Payee's name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That would be crazy if you got a pair in hand before we even get "real" pictures either on a website or from someone getting them from a contact.

Believe me, regardless of what they turn out to be, you guys will know what to expect if I get them first.

How long could it take to ship from China to Australia? Not long I hope! Maybe yours will be the first pair we get to see.

Items I have brought in from China in the past usually take 7 working days. I always allow 10 because customs sometimes hang on to items. They held one shipment for a week and gave no explanation as to what or why.

The one you provided [lebronjames10?]. The first site I found and procrastinated over was asking 129 and I just did not get a good feeling about it. After sweating it out for 24 hours, I clicked the site you provided, found the shoes for $90.99 and found I could use Master Card to pay. I felt good about this site, so went ahead.

I just had an online customer service chat with pickgoodshoes and they said they expect photos beginning of next month and that they believe these will be exactly like the real Mags(take that for what it's worth).

Pickgoodshoes.com

They were really prompt with answers but now not a peep.

Could be all the email traffic they now have. Wouldn't surprise me.

It took at least 24 hours for them to update my account and move me from waiting to pay to waiting to ship.

Last edited:
I'd like to know if any brave soles (har) plan to save these til xmas day.

Sad though it may be, im reserving one pair to be opened on xmas morning to be worn on mah feets all day.

Hey guys, funny thing happened this morning....HA!
but seriously, I got an email from somebody at fashionelife.com (not sure why, but I think I bought kmags from them) saying "The Nike Mag shoes back to the future shoes nike will Release on 30 Oct, 2012,limited edition nike mag shoes on our store site at nike air jordan retro,cheap gucci,cheap t shirts,cheap handbags,cheap sunglasses,jewelry for sale free shipping etc. , now support reservation,Or you can contact us by email at fashionelife@hotmail.com

Have a nice day!"

So I replied that I'm interested but that I'd like to know the price and if they had any pictures. They replied with this:

The new's is nike mag 2012 back to the future,so different,the price need 30th can release,
You can make it to order first,when the shoes arrivals that we will send the invoice to you,
for the more photos to view the link:
Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike,Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike For Cheap,Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike On Sale,shop page 1 |fashionelife.com

any further question please let us know,
thank you and have a nice day!

Bess

3rd email said "these are real pictures for sample"

While I don't believe these are the real pictures here are my thoughts about the exchange
1. These shoes will be a spot on replica (not sure about lights)
2. The prices will vary widely at first and eventually stop around $200
3. I can't wait another 10 days

Last edited:
i will not give the web site becasue i dont kno it i was showed by a friend of mine who sells sneakers real and fake for a livin and said thats what he can get and showed me the price which is what i mentioned before .. u have to be a vendor to buy off this site and buy in big quantitys .. they dont have to be the same shoe but u have to place a big order.. which he does.. so imma order a pair and take lots of pics and show u guys .. if u like i can ask him to order more for all of u... by the shoes he has shown me from this place there pretty damn good .. im not a expert but pretty damn hard to tell the real from fake being next to eachother

and as for people floodin onto this site for these shoes thats not me .. i just happened to be a memeber and saw this post and read it ... liked the shoes and happened to mention to my friend joking around about them .. sure enough he has them

i will not give the web site becasue i dont kno it i was showed by a friend of mine who sells sneakers real and fake for a livin and said thats what he can get and showed me the price which is what i mentioned before .. u have to be a vendor to buy off this site and buy in big quantitys .. they dont have to be the same shoe but u have to place a big order.. which he does.. so imma order a pair and take lots of pics and show u guys .. if u like i can ask him to order more for all of u... by the shoes he has shown me from this place there pretty damn good .. im not a expert but pretty damn hard to tell the real from fake being next to eachother

and as for people floodin onto this site for these shoes thats not me .. i just happened to be a memeber and saw this post and read it ... liked the shoes and happened to mention to my friend joking around about them .. sure enough he has them

Cool Story Bro! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back