NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Seems only that site has increased their price by such a ridiculous amount. The rest are still around 129-189.

Even the Yeezy is only 70 and isn't that an EXTREMELY sought after knockoff.

Ironically, this makes me feel more confident that these are near perfect replicas.

Last edited:
Seems only that site has increased their price by such a ridiculous amount. The rest are still around 129-189.

Even the Yeezy is only 70 and isn't that an EXTREMELY sought after knockoff.

Ironically, this makes me feel more confident that these are near perfect replicas.

Which is the cheapest site now then?

it was $90.99 this morning my time & $229.99 now, this is really getting out of hand :facepalm

$229!?! A massive WTF! When did that happen? I don't even pay that for real NIKE. My last pair of Jordans (retro 8s) cost me $108 and they are the real deal.

Just checked my account and it says paid and approved.

Last edited:
A massive WTF! When did that happen? $229? I don't even pay that for real NIKE. My last pair of Jordans cost me $108 and they are the real deal.

sometime today as i bought my 3rd pair off them last night at around 1am for the original price that is and at 7am this morning the price was changed :angry

Cheaper than the few thousand for originals but to think they put the price up without a actual picture is just savage, if they released a photo and they looked like it was hard to spot the difference i wouldn't object to pay the extra $$.

i can get them for about 160 .. and they have the lights and everything in almsot any size .. by the end of the week i should get mine and ill let u all kno the quality but this place is legit from the 50 pairs of other shoes we bought

Well Air air would say that they have raised their prices because a couple of us have bought more than one pair. :rolleyes

i can get them for about 160 .. and they have the lights and everything in almsot any size .. by the end of the week i should get mine and ill let u all kno the quality but this place is legit from the 50 pairs of other shoes we bought

Which site are you referring to?

Nathermerry from pickgoodshoes just emailed me to say he will send the shoes at the end of the month and sounded like he will send photo's before that so i think we will see these before we get them which is great news in my opinion :D

Fingers crossed anyway, not going to raise my hopes just yet though..

Well Air air would say that they have raised their prices because a couple of us have bought more than one pair. :rolleyes

I was just stating the facts. Because people are wetting themselves over these shoes and ordering multiple pairs without even seeing actual pics, the wholesalers are having a field day just jacking up the prices.:lol

if someone wants to pay $140 or $250 or whatever they are charging, thats their personal choice.

That guy on the video i posted up previously was right. These replicas are not "limited edition" or anything, they are mass produced copies.

I know most of you guys are desperate, but you need to think rationally before blowing $200+ on replicas you haven't seen yet!

I know I won't be ordering anything until I see some actual pictures! And even then, i'm not willing to pay stupid money!

From past experiences, replicas of the highest quality are still not totally perfect, and they have lots of flaws/imperfections, so the ridiculous prices are not warranted in any case.

These wholesalers love to suck you in and entice you in with their claims of low quantities and limited editions, and those who fall for it, well thats their perogative!

Well checking the units in stock closely on lebronjames10.com and it's hilarious as they haven't sold one pair all day staying at 56860, now if that stays like that they have no choice but to put it back down to the price we had before, right?

How many people have paid for these shoes at the increased rate on here?"combs the area looking for a raised hand"

Let's just hope no one or very few buy at this price and we will win in the end, as time.. takes its toll :p

I was just stating the facts. Because people are wetting themselves over these shoes and ordering multiple pairs without even seeing actual pics, the wholesalers are having a field day just jacking up the prices.:lol

I know most of you guys are desperate, but you need to think rationally before blowing $200+ on replicas you haven't seen yet!

I know I won't be ordering anything until I see some actual pictures! And even then, i'm not willing to pay stupid money!

From past experiences, replicas of the highest quality are still not totally perfect, and they have lots of flaws/imperfections, so the ridiculous prices are not warranted in any case.

You're not stating "facts" you're stating your "opinion", get it right.

If you can't afford these, I totally understand. Not everyone has extra money to buy things like this.

To me 8 pairs at $95 each (shipping included) will ALWAYS be half of what these will sell for. I am 99% certain that the prices of these will fluxuate between $175-$250.

IF, these end up being as accurate as most people predict, then I have scored HUGE!

The Markpoon shoes are currently the best so far. So if these are better than his at $95 a pair, that is still a great price.

Don't get all butt hurt that you are deciding to wait and the prices are going up. It's your decision, so you are the only one to blame.

You're not stating "facts" you're stating your "opinion", get it right.

If you can't afford these, I totally understand. Not everyone has extra money to buy things like this.

To me 8 pairs at $95 each (shipping included) will ALWAYS be half of what these will sell for. I am 99% certain that the prices of these will fluxuate between $175-$250.

IF, these end up being as accurate as most people predict, then I have scored HUGE!

The Markpoon shoes are currently the best so far. So if these are better than his at $95 a pair, that is still a great price.

Don't get all butt hurt that you are deciding to wait and the prices are going up. It's your decision, so you are the only one to blame.

I'm not butthurt at all. I'm just laughing at the way a lot of people seem to be "desperate" at buying from any old website and getting "worried" over high prices.

Like I said before a while back, i'll be getting my pairs for around $80 each, so im not "butthurt" at all! :thumbsup

If i wanted to order 50, I could do so right now and get an even cheaper price, but I'm only going to get a few pairs first.

I even emailed a new supplier the other day and they said they would be selling the replica mags at around $90 to $100, and no more than that so no need to worry at all over those ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back