NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I've seen some astounding KOs over the years that included similar extras.

The next two weeks will be hell. What's a couple of weeks after waiting 23 years? Pffft.

So after paying the PayPal invoice for the shoes ordered through shoesbagonsale.com, I got a response from Vicky with a subject line indicating that the "Shoes will be sent to you at the end of this month":

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:36:50 +0800
To: xxx

Subject: Shoes will be sent to you at the end of this month

Hi Friend,

Thanks for you order on our website for the newest NIKE MAG shoes. As you can see from our website, it will come soon. Shoes will be sent to you soon after they come out at the end of this month.

If anything, free to contact us.

Thanks,

Vicky

Funny thing was that she sent the email to several of us at once with all of our emails visible—not a normal business practice when confirming orders by email. Doesn't really bother me—just thought it was odd.

So after paying the PayPal invoice for the shoes ordered through shoesbagonsale.com, I got a response from Vicky with a subject line indicating that the "Shoes will be sent to you at the end of this month":

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:36:50 +0800
To: xxx
Subject: Shoes will be sent to you at the end of this month

Hi Friend,

Thanks for you order on our website for the newest NIKE MAG shoes. As you can see from our website, it will come soon. Shoes will be sent to you soon after they come out at the end of this month.

If anything, free to contact us.

Thanks,

Vicky

Funny thing was that she sent the email to several of us at once with all of our emails visible—not a normal business practice when confirming orders by email. Doesn't really bother me—just thought it was odd.

I honestly don't think they're scammers going from the dodgyness of the v1 release, but I'm just so concerned that there are no actual pics of the shoes still. :popcorn

Instead of a paypal invoice I receiced this:

------------------

Hi,

I want to send the invoice to your paypal account. But you order those two shoes.

*screenshot of my order showing the MAGs*

Those are the new style, they will be in stock in two weeks. Should i send them when we have them in stock. Thank you!

Michelle

-----------------

Michelle seems to be rather slow... :lol

Yeah Vicky's English seems a bit better.

I'm getting really excited over this. I've already prepared myself for some measure of disappointment over a certain amount of inaccuracy that I'm sure will be there. I'm prepared to deal with the fact that whatever lights these will come with will probably stop working two weeks after I wear them. I'm ok with that. The current options we have for these shoes are either so expensive or so off I'm sure this will take us 10 X closer towards having a shoe that we're proud of without having to apply for a new CC or take out a second mortgage to get them.

Bottom line: these shoes may be the needed soothing salve that heals the righteous butt-hurt I've been feeling over the Mattel hoverboard debacle. Please let that be. Please let that be.

These are the 2 emails I received off of PickGoodShoes.com From a "NATHERMARRY"? I guess we'll see if I get them... I already paid for them like I told her I'll post up the response later

"This type of shoes is our pre-order style ,. This kind of shoes are very popular. Worry will soon sold out , and once it is arrived , wiil ship imemidately for the guy who have paid
it will come back in the end of this month or the beginning of next month "

"This type of shoes is our pre-order style ,. This kind of shoes are very popular. Worry will soon sold out , and once it is arrived , wiil ship imemidately for the guy who have paid
it will come back in the end of this month or the beginning of next month is it ok ?"

haha yall multiple mag guys are nuts! I'd like to try to catch you guys on 6-8 pairs but I just came home from Brazil and was on my wife about tightening up on the budget (as I'm waiting on some Doc glasses, 2015 USA today, s02 mags, V2 kmags, matty board etc...)

this video is hilarious and very true, and the guy makes a good point!

Do Not Buy The Replica Air Mags!! - YouTube

Some of you people need to get a grip!
Ordering 8 and god knows how many pairs without even seeing these shoes or any pics yet!?

I know you guys are fans, but you need to get a grip on your emotions and think rationally.

People need to understand that the factory that made the 1st knockoffs, they could have easily made an exact copy of the official nike mags (with or without thei original shoe in their hand) with similar fabric and clear rubber soles but without any electronics, without a single hassle, and the cost of manufacture wouldn't be any different to what they ended up with.

The excuse that Nike would sue them was utter rubbish also. The fact they knockoff the most popular selling Nike's like Air Jordans without a single problem makes that excuse redundant.

But they actually chose to get Mark Poons shoe and make a copy of that (and an average copy of it mind you!, Mark Poon's soles are much better).

Like Many, I would be totally happy with a replica that has clear soles, and an improved upper section. The electronics is not such an issue.

Another thing you guys need to think about is the safety of these shoes! I'm not sure what type of battery they will be using. Lithium batteries in the soles which could hypothetically explode!

You have to hope that the wiring is safe and nothing dodgy is put in that might put your feet at risk!

I like my EL lights as much as anyone, but would prefer to keep my feet safe first!

I'm sure it will be a vast improvement over the 1st knockoffs, but you never know with these replica guys! they love to rake in money by providing sub standard stuff and then putting out multiple releases.

To confirm they come in the yellow box, pickgoodshoes sent me this "Reply : This type of shoes is our pre-order style ,. This kind of shoes are very popular. Worry will soon sold out , and once it is arrived , wiil ship imemidately for the guy who have paid it will come back in the end of this month or the beginning of next month just show like the picture ., light , yellow box

I guess that's one question answered that is at least accurate..

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back