NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yep. I will wait until the pics are released. If they are what they say they are, then I'll be getting more for sure.

I'd almost suspect that you were buying them all up to keep your MP conversions the best replicas out there:lol

I ordered six pairs but at least two are presents so I feel less guilty for ordering that many.

actually this may not be true since sports shoes are developed in improve safely rather then reduce it. The person may have had an old injury but there should be no danger since the shoes are thoroughly tested before they are sold in the open market ensuring they are safe.

Did...I miss something?

Wait so how do you protect yourself if you use paypal? I don't know what CC, MC, and V are. Is it that you just use the money on your paypal account and not a credit card?

With regards to the pics, I have been told around two weeks after pressuring them via chat on YouTube. It sounds like they haven't quite finished them yet. I'll keep you posted if the designer sends me some photos in advance.

Wait so how do you protect yourself if you use paypal? I don't know what CC, MC, and V are. Is it that you just use the money on your paypal account and not a credit card?

CC = Credit Card
MC = Master Card
V = Visa

My response email is:

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. We just accept visa card. But you can pay the payment by western union online by master card.

The shoes of the mag is the best quality on our website. They are so similar with the original ones. We have so many customers book it now. Thank you!

Michelle

So my question is: If I use MC to pay the Western Union transfer (which is normally risky given there is no recourse if they don't deliver) am I still covered by the CC company?

With regards to the pics, I have been told around two weeks after pressuring them via chat on YouTube. It sounds like they haven't quite finished them yet. I'll keep you posted if the designer sends me some photos in advance.

To paraphrase a Star Wars quote (in a bttf thread, naturally)

"Then we found out if those shoes are worth the price we paid"

Though I do wonder what they mean by "havn't finished them yet". Taking the beauty shots? I hope they don't mean they havn't finished making the shoes.

To paraphrase a Star Wars quote (in a bttf thread, naturally)

"Then we found out if those shoes are worth the price we paid"

So long as we're not saying "these are not the shoes we're looking for".

Though I do wonder what they mean by "havn't finished them yet". Taking the beauty shots? I hope they don't mean they havn't finished making the shoes.

That is what I take it as.

so the V2's will be a chinese power supply i am guessing, would i need just a adaptor (2 pin to 3 pin) or would i need a step down converter for the U.K?

The reason i say step down converter is because i am guessing the plug will have a power supply as pictured on there site? If there that spot on replicas i mean.

Anyone know the answer to my nooby question?

so the V2's will be a chinese power supply i am guessing, would i need just a adaptor (2 pin to 3 pin) or would i need a step down converter for the U.K?

The reason i say step down converter is because i am guessing the plug will have a power supply as pictured on there site? If there that spot on replicas i mean.

Could even be using other kinds of batteries. We don't really know just yet.

I am going to suggest that as long as the DC output is the same, it won't matter if you toss the supplied charger. That is assuming these shoes use such a device.

Just a regular hat. Not BTTF. Though I wonder if I can get something other than Baseball cap, which I don't wear.

:thumbsdown bums. They should give you and Jedifyfe a BTTF hat for buying all the shoes from size 9 and above.

I can't really complain. It's nice for them to offer a gift at all.

All this talk of the battery has me hoping we get a similar set-up to the 2011. I'm even wondering if we'll get the magnetic flap and instruction manual/dvd knock-off as well.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back