NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Here is what I have been thinking about lately, since I have more $$ on the line than most.

The person that Mercureyx has been conversing with gave him hints of the accurate V2 a while back. Along with that others also had rumors of a V2 coming out in August, then it changed to October. I can totally understand that time change, due to the fact that the manufacturers are still making them and don't have a set time of release.

These shoes are NOT hard to make in the eyes of a professional shoe maker. They are a really simple design OTHER than the lights.

The real MAGs were shipped (only to the US after late Sept. 2011). Lets figure that these people got them as early as Oct. 2011. They had to source fabric, electronics, tear the real MAG apart to reverse engineer it and source other parts like the clear sole materials). During this time the KMags showed up and sold out very quickly but had a lot of feedback of how inaccurate they were. Along with that, I am sure that the manufacturers took into account that NIKE was still watching who was going to knock these off first. Lay low for a while.

Since they can knock off a perfect Jordan or Air Yeezy, which are MUCH more difficult of a shoe to make, I am very confident that they have NAILED these shoes. All the points from the recent past have given me (who is a patient and skeptical person) all the correct signs that these are going to be 99% accurate.

I jumped and ordered 4 pair. I will CERTAINLY be buying 4-10 more pair upon more infol

The fact that they have raised prices doesn't mean anything OTHER than they priced them too low to begin with. But figure that ANY shoe ANYWHERE is made for around $5, they will be making a killing no matter what. I do agree that these WILL NOT be limited. They will continue to make them as long as the demand is there or until the 2015 NIKE self-lacing shoes arrive.

Truth.

I had the $99 pair in my basket earlier today and decided to wait for real information and BOOM price goes up. Just my luck.

I'm still waiting, I just don't feel comfortable jumping in sight unseen.

-Nick

I had the $99 pair in my basket earlier today and decided to wait for real information and BOOM price goes up. Just my luck.

I'm still waiting, I just don't feel comfortable jumping in sight unseen.

-Nick

Go on with your bad self. I ordered another 4 pair yesterday from a site that was at $80 shipped per pair, now they are at $90 + shipping ($110). So a total of 8 pair ordered.

www.lebronjames10.com

Do we know if it's the same knockoffs? The copy on the page doesn't match the Engrish on the others? If it's the same, I'd buy these immediately.

-Nick

Do we know if it's the same knockoffs? The copy on the page doesn't match the Engrish on the others? If it's the same, I'd buy these immediately.

-Nick

This page came up the same day as the others and this site doesn't offer they 2011 KMAGS. I'm sure they're the same. These sites are just compteting against each other at this point. They don't make the shoes, they are just the middlemen.

Clear your schedules everyone, I think it's time we had an intervention for Brad.

...and take all of his BTTF stuff off his hands...for his own good of course. :lol

-Nick

Clear your schedules everyone, I think it's time we had an intervention for Brad.

...and take all of his BTTF stuff off his hands...for his own good of course. :lol

-Nick

To quote Charleton Heston "You can can take them from my dead cold hands"... :)

Go on with your bad self. I ordered another 4 pair yesterday from a site that was at $80 shipped per pair, now they are at $90 + shipping ($110). So a total of 8 pair ordered.

www.lebronjames10.com

And look at it this way, you have shoes for a very long time lol....and $90-$120 is about right for a decent pair of actual nikes. I paid for mine earlier...so I'm with jedifyfe on being a hopeful. Aslong I / we get some sort of shoe for the money spent its not a total loss

I got an email from Vicky, so just awaiting her response about CC optons (site offers MC and V, then goes to V only).

I know I have been negative about these shoes, but when I weight up how much I have spent on scratch builds (and had to throw away), $120 is just a small amount to risk.

I bought the V1 K-MAGs and was reasonably happy with the quality until getting hooked on this thread. If these are even 80% accurate, they will still be good for the price.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back