NIKE MAG Knockoffs

These next knockoff mags will probably be the only things close to the real mags as I will get in a long time. I'm going into the Marine Corps right after high school, so this is my only chance. Plus I need some mags for a con I'm going to in April. I was 2015 Marty last year, but this time I will have one of my updated jackets and possibly these mags. And I hope they have screen accurate white clear soles. I don't really like the blue tint.

So, cavx what was that picture of that you posted? It gives me an error when I try to open it in a new tab.

Is this real or just a gimmick?
attachment.php

It looks like another modded Hyper-Dunk.

I ordered on this website and received an email confirmation, in which they ask me to tell them my paypal account so that they can send me a payment invitation (although I already entered the name of my account on their website).

One thing kind of bothers me here and I doubt that I will go through with the payment: The last line of their email says:

"One thing hope you could pay attention to: when you pay by PayPal, please don¡¯t leave any information of our website and products name on the PayPal payment page or the money will be frozen."

Any opinions on this one? Maybe experiences with this website? This sound quite dodgy to me... :confused

Hi Alex, yea last night the cs lady said they are being made right now so expect pictures as early as the very end of the month.

UPDATE, WOW the price is going up everywhere.... after further inspection the reason is clear:

Me 20:13:57

I was going to order these shoes but the price has already increased by $20 when last night they were only $99 why is this?
Vicky 20:15:26

for we got the message from the factory saying its materaial price rising, for they are so hot
Vicky 20:15:37

so we have to rise the price now

since the shoes are "hot" they had to raise the price.... WOW lol

Last edited:
I'm going to try and press (strategically) to get them to release pictures asap. They just uploaded new photos of another "coming soon" pair of shoes, the Nike Zoom Kobe 8. Doesn't make sense that they show some coming soon shoes and not others. Stay tuned...

One thing kind of bothers me here and I doubt that I will go through with the payment: The last line of their email says:

"One thing hope you could pay attention to: when you pay by PayPal, please don¡¯t leave any information of our website and products name on the PayPal payment page or the money will be frozen."

Any opinions on this one? Maybe experiences with this website? This sound quite dodgy to me... :confused

The only reason I can think of is because it's a knock off/counterfeit product?

Really? This thread has become like watching a basket of eggs - they might hatch, then they might not.

Love the translation here

News upcoming!!! Globally ,most expensive Nike Charging and lighting shoes

Material:Superior Microfiber glass from United States with wear resistant rubber sole

The limit of quantity with this style, we don't produce them so much.
The customer book it first, who can get the shoes earlier.

What I want to know is the quality. Face it, some of the materials used on the V1 shoes was not the best (the hook and loop on the strap on my pair has virtually fallen apart), so why would we suddenly expect world class parts here?

As has been said, these are a KNOCK OFF of the real NIKE MAG Shoe. They ARE NOT the real NIKE MAG shoe.

If NIKE does release a consumer version of the MAG, it will most likely be another modded HYPER-DUNK made of plastic with the [Mc]fly-wire technology they've created.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015 MAG.jpg
    2015 MAG.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 2,137
since the shoes are "hot" they had to raise the price.... WOW lol

The price increases are all because of all the pre-ordering going on. They see $$$$ when they know the western world will buy. $20USD is about 120 of their currency, so yeah, they'll bump the price up to milk this cash cow real good.

I ordered on this website and received an email confirmation, in which they ask me to tell them my paypal account so that they can send me a payment invitation (although I already entered the name of my account on their website).

I think it's because they are a knock-off website. I don't think they want the name of their website on Paypal's radar. Same for the product name "Nike Mag Shoe".

I paid the Paypal invoice using a CC, so I'm protected if it's a scam. I didn't mention their website or the product name but I did add a note that included my order number. They didn't say anything about leaving that off...

Here is what I have been thinking about lately, since I have more $$ on the line than most.

The person that Mercureyx has been conversing with gave him hints of the accurate V2 a while back. Along with that others also had rumors of a V2 coming out in August, then it changed to October. I can totally understand that time change, due to the fact that the manufacturers are still making them and don't have a set time of release.

These shoes are NOT hard to make in the eyes of a professional shoe maker. They are a really simple design OTHER than the lights.

The real MAGs were shipped (only to the US after late Sept. 2011). Lets figure that these people got them as early as Oct. 2011. They had to source fabric, electronics, tear the real MAG apart to reverse engineer it and source other parts like the clear sole materials). During this time the KMags showed up and sold out very quickly but had a lot of feedback of how inaccurate they were. Along with that, I am sure that the manufacturers took into account that NIKE was still watching who was going to knock these off first. Lay low for a while.

Since they can knock off a perfect Jordan or Air Yeezy, which are MUCH more difficult of a shoe to make, I am very confident that they have NAILED these shoes. All the points from the recent past have given me (who is a patient and skeptical person) all the correct signs that these are going to be 99% accurate.

I jumped and ordered 4 pair. I will CERTAINLY be buying 4-10 more pair upon more infol

The fact that they have raised prices doesn't mean anything OTHER than they priced them too low to begin with. But figure that ANY shoe ANYWHERE is made for around $5, they will be making a killing no matter what. I do agree that these WILL NOT be limited. They will continue to make them as long as the demand is there or until the 2015 NIKE self-lacing shoes arrive.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back