NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I can't stand the K-Mags. I have pair which I keep in the corner of my room. When i'm frustrated, I beat them. :)

Lol. I too never understood why people paid actual money for those. They are so ugly and had little potential of looking anywhere near accurate.

That is a little funny to me given you just bought 4 pair of K-MAG V2s site unseen.

Hmmm. I think there's just enough now to justify thinking these will be MUCH more accurate than the K-mag v1.

BTW, Brad, did you get offered a free gift also? Maybe it's only for orders of certain sizes.

Hi Alan

Which site takes Paypal?

the one that has them for $99 plus shipping does, I ordered mine from them last night. They actually send you an invoice for payment through paypal. I asked if I could wait untill the shoe is in stock to pay them, and they havent answered yet

That would be sweet. Black or dark Charcoal with red EL!!!

Maybe orange too. It would look like you were walking on burning coals:cool

If they turn out as well as I hope im certainly having one of my pairs painted up like the Mache custom we saw a few months ago. I feel another trip to my friend's studio is in order.

What im curious about is IF they look accurate...how many sad souls will be ripped off thinking they are real by winning a pair for... lets say $1000. :lol

The one mentioned a page or two ago takes PayPal (though it had an extra "s"—it's shoesbagonsale NOT shoesbagsonsale):

Coming soon!!!Schedule style the most expensive nike light shoes in the globle NIKE MAG - shoesbagonsale - The biggest replica sneaker shoes with major site - cheap nike shoes sale online

A note, though. It says that it takes either a Mastercard OR a Visa at first, but on the screen where you actually input your CC info only a Visa is accepted. I had to get back into my order in a roundabout way and re-select my payment option as "PayPal".

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back