NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I still believe the genuine Mags will always hold their value even if these turn out to be amazing. I have this awful feeling that they are going to be modified v1s with horrible lights though. I hope for the sake of people here though, i'm wrong. I also wouldn't mind snagging a pair myself if they are going to look as good as they are saying. :thumbsup

I still can't believe you guys are placing orders without seeing the actual product :confused I don't think these will sell out anytime soon so what's the rush to order? These are knockoffs, not official or limited editions & if there's $ to be made, I bet the China factories will produce more :wacko

What kind of free gifts? I found them very cheap on the shoesbagsonsale website. Its $99

Why are you keeping your $80 source a secret Alex? Thats not very nice, and why bothering telling others if you keep the source to yourself? Thats just plain bragging.

Me!? I had to pay full price just like everyone else. Is there a place selling for $80?

Not sure what gifts. I'm waiting on their reply.

I still can't believe you guys are placing orders without seeing the actual product :confused I don't think these will sell out anytime soon so what's the rush to order? These are knockoffs, not official or limited editions & if there's $ to be made, I bet the China factories will produce more :wacko

Wholeheartedly agree.

Put the brakes on & think about it a little guys. :thumbsup

Wait a couple of weeks to see the real item first. These are not going to sell out any time soon.

All you are doing is making some of these sellers jack up the price.

After a month or two, they will all go back down to $99, and you'll be kicking yourselves.

Just my 2c for your own good folks :)

They are just CRAZY Mark!
I would wait to see what tehy look like also, and as Mark stated, they wont stop selling them any time soon.
I doubt they invested this amount of time and money to make a small run of shoes.:facepalm:behave:popcorn:cool <summed up using smileys.

Alex, sorry I thought you said that you knew ta factory directly but wouldnt say who and they sell them for $80.
I could have sworn I saw that on here. Sorry mate!

Wholeheartedly agree.

Put the brakes on & think about it a little guys.

Wait a couple of weeks to see the real item first. These are not going to sell out any time soon.

After a month or two, they will all go back down to $99, and you'll be kicking yourselves.

Just my 2c for your own good folks

EXACTLY!!!!!! and to back up his statement with cold hard evidence I present to you exibit a: The Nike air yeezy 1
People were going insane for it, multiple revisions were made. After the hype, the price went down so much they are practically trying to give them away now as I have seen some go for as low as $45 shipped now.

How many years have we been waiting for these shoes? As if one more month will hurt anything!!! :lol

Wholeheartedly agree.

Put the brakes on & think about it a little guys. :thumbsup

Just my 2c for your own good folks :)

I have to agree. I'm extreeeeeeemely excited like you all, that I could have an accurate pair to wear, but huge preorders = price increase and the possibility of an epic fail when the pics surface.

They are just CRAZY Mark!
I would wait to see what tehy look like also, and as Mark stated, they wont stop selling them any time soon.
I doubt they invested this amount of time and money to make a small run of shoes.:facepalm:behave:popcorn:cool <summed up using smileys.

Alex, sorry I thought you said that you knew ta factory directly but wouldnt say who and they sell them for $80.
I could have sworn I saw that on here. Sorry mate!

No probs. I think I recall someone posting that on here a couple of pages back now.

I have to agree. I'm extreeeeeeemely excited like you all, that I could have an accurate pair to wear, but huge preorders = price increase and the possibility of an epic fail when the pics surface.

I don't know though. I'm sure the same thing happened with the Yeezy shoes when they went up for pre-order. I'm sure it would have gone up to that price regardless.

To be clear, I was very tempted to jump on the bandwagon right now too.

If they are near what we are all thinking, I'm getting a pair for sure.

Just not yet.

The Chinese industrial dogma is to make volumes and cheap, not limited editions, together with an ongoing supply line that never dries up till the demand drops to practically zero.

It's a historical fact, and these shoes are no different in their eyes. They are not fans, they are manufacturers.

Alan Castillo, well said :thumbsup

To be clear, I was very tempted to jump on the bandwagon right now too.

If they are near what we are all thinking, I'm getting a pair for sure.

Just not yet.

The Chinese industrial dogma is to make volumes and cheap, not limited editions, together with an ongoing supply line that never dries up till the demand drops to practically zero.

It's a historical fact, and these shoes are no different in their eyes. They are not fans, they are manufacturers.

I completely agree. For me, part of the reason I ordered so quickly was the fun of not knowing. As I said before, even if these do not live up to expectation, they'll be fun curiosities and shoes I will probably wear at least a couple of times. They also provide more parts to scavenge for scratchbuilds.

I cant believe people are trying to sell the knock off mags on ebay now. Its fun reporting them for trying to scam people. On a side note, the BONE SAW costume thats screen worn by macho man is being auctioned off, haha, ebay recommended it as a related item.

Does anyone know what kind of shoes doc is wearing when he comes back from the future? They are black with red laces... are they black mags? (I doubt it but still... whats the story behind them?)

Last edited:
If these shoes end up looking better than the V1 Kmags then I will seriously think about buying a pair. I hope they accept paypal.

Good to hear Mitas... Im sure they do. If not, you could pay with credit card and make sure you know how to contact your company if anything goes wrong.

I wonder if this will ever come out?

attachment.php

And will anyone notice :lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back