NIKE MAG Knockoffs

if you pay with paypal and they dont come as pictures shown cant you ask for your money back through paypal?

Within 45 days of payment. These are at least 3-4 weeks from even being shipped. Then figure another week for shipping, so you could find yourself out of the money either way. I personally would rather have my credit card company behind me rather than dealing with Paypal. To get money refunded from PP is like milking a steer. ;)

I want to chime in and say I will never regret or be "pissed" about buying my real Mags.
Never.

Unfortunately, some will. I've heard of at least two people now who got in to serious financial debt over these shoes. It's a shame but if they spend beyond their means then you can'[t exactly pity them.

Annoyed that they raised the price (at least on PGS.com). I have a feeling that people like Brad, myself and others ordering larger numbers didn't help things.

It's crazy that we have people ordering so many, prices being raised and all on shoes noone has actually seen yet.

Last edited:
If these end up being as close as I think they will be, then I would've even paid $400-$500 for them.

Depending on what they look like, I will probably throw the $200 at them given that is pretty much what I paid for the MP MAGs that I could not wear anyway. A pair in my size would be nice.

If NIKE would releases these with out the lights, I certainly would buy them at they price you suggested, but not a Chinese knock off. The fact that is has been suggested that these are made in the same factory as the V1 shoes means they are not worth big $$$.

Whilst the V1 was certainly well built, it left allot to be desired.

I bought my pair for 2 reasons -
1. it was the closest "fitting shoe" to the MAG on the market
2. the price was fair.

Depending on what they look like, I will probably throw the $200 at them given that is pretty much what I paid for the MP MAGs that I could not wear anyway. A pair in my size would be nice.

I'm half expecting these to be based entirely on Mark's shoes but with those red lights kids have in their shoes.

Ugh, I really don't wanna sell my Tron Adidas to help pay for these (if I do decide to jump on the debt train :lol)...

1214442454280522694.JPG

I'm half expecting these to be based entirely on Mark's shoes but with those red lights kids have in their shoes.

And I am afraid to say that I think you might be right. RED LEDs? Just hope there is an off switch so they don't flash when I walk.

And I am afraid to say that I think you might be right. RED LEDs? Just hope there is an off switch so they don't flash when I walk.

Like I said, already bought a load of blue leds just in case. Even if they are accurate, I can still use those leds for other projects.

What kind of free gifts? I found them very cheap on the shoesbagsonsale website. Its $99

Why are you keeping your $80 source a secret Alex? Thats not very nice, and why bothering telling others if you keep the source to yourself? Thats just plain bragging.
Just talked to customer service, they say that pictures will be out at end of month because the shoes are currently being produced and havent shipped from factory yet but they said they are using stock images because it will be identical to them unlike the first version. She even said that MANY people have ordered already. ( You guyyyyssss!!!!! lol )

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back