NIKE MAG Knockoffs

WOW 2 pages in about 12 hours. Amazing what a bit of hype can do for those seeking on line.

Anyway, here is where I am up to with my NIKE MAG Knockoffs

attachment.php

attachment.php

I forgot to mention before that I am actually constructing two pairs of MAGs. If you look at my photos from the last time I posted, you can see yellow foam. So this second pair is being constructed a little different, but hopefully will go together much easier.

The blue foamies are essentially being skinned with cloth. I'm still undecided what will happen to this pair and they most likely end up stuck on a hover board or similar. I doubt I will be able to make them wearable because there is no lining yet and I really don't know how I will make one at this time.

The yellow set are being constructed differently and has a liner being built as I go. The shoes being made is in pieces by gluing the foam in each part to the cloth, laying that over a second piece, stitching it together and turning it inside out. This is what I was attempting with the canvas, just that the canvas would not stretch enough to get a good finish. If that makes any sense.

Anyhow, this is what the seams look like on this pair.
attachment.php

The part that is glued is actually the liner and the non glued surface (will glue only if required later) pulls tight over the surface.

I walked the plank and took the plunge I just ordered a pair....hopefully pics will be up. Couldn't take a chance to miss it...and if they aren't the same as the pics....I'll be disputing it with the card company. When everybody else ordered how quick did you receive order # and confirmation via Email?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention before that I am actually constructing two pairs of MAGs. If you look at my photos from the last time I posted, you can see yellow foam. So this second pair is being constructed a little different, but hopefully will go together much easier.

The blue foamies are essentially being skinned with cloth. I'm still undecided what will happen to this pair and they most likely end up stuck on a hover board or similar. I doubt I will be able to make them wearable because there is no lining yet and I really don't know how I will make one at this time.

The yellow set are being constructed differently and has a liner being built as I go. The shoes being made is in pieces by gluing the foam in each part to the cloth, laying that over a second piece, stitching it together and turning it inside out. This is what I was attempting with the canvas, just that the canvas would not stretch enough to get a good finish. If that makes any sense.

Anyhow, this is what the seams look like on this pair.
attachment.php

The part that is glued is actually the liner and the non glued surface (will glue only if required later) pulls tight over the surface.

looking great:thumbsup

do you have any more pics of how you are doing this? looks really good.
what grey fabric did you end up buying for this one?

Brad, do you have an eta for the delivery of your shoes?

Nope. They have been very responsive about their emails though, which is noce for a Chinese site.

They said that they expect them in the next 2-3 weeks and immediatley shipped out with tracking. They send them 3-7 day shipping.

Nope. They have been very responsive about their emails though, which is noce for a Chinese site.

They said that they expect them in the next 2-3 weeks and immediatley shipped out with tracking. They send them 3-7 day shipping.

Yep, most of suppliers will be getting them in about a week and a bit, end of October. They are being sent to trustworthy suppliers, so any wholesalers selling them should be ok to buy from.

I'm getting mine from a different offline supplier that i've used before, for around $80. That means I will be getting a few more extra pairs than I orginally intended!:thumbsup

I wonder how many people who splurged on the auctioned shoes are severely pissed over this news.

Wasn't there a guy who got evicted over buying a pair?

I think the only people who will be buying these replicas are BTTF fans like ourselves, and die hard Sneaker collectors who can't afford the official ones.

most young people don't seem to even like the Nike Mags. You should read the comments people wrote when they came out last year. Some people actually called them "ugly"!

Those people mostly buy the Air Jordan's or Yeezy or whatever shoe the latest rapper or celebrity is wearing.

I wonder how many people who splurged on the auctioned shoes are severely pissed over this news.

Wasn't there a guy who got evicted over buying a pair?

Well it depends on how close these replicas will be. If there are very minor differences between them, then yes, they will probably be pissed that a shoe they payed a few thousand only a year ago is available for less than $200!

Then again, they may be happy, because they will be able to keep their originals as a showpiece, and have a cheap wearable pair.

I don't the real ones are going to lose their value, there is only 1500, so that is quite rare!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back