NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Me too, I don't wanna jump on because the Hype wagon.

Considering the price of these shoes (and how much I spent on making my own already) I just decided to go for it. If anything it'll be a curiosity for a fan of Mags.

BTW, really GREAT customer service on the site. They emailed me really quickly (like within five minutes of asking a question).

Hi AlexBC, I think paying by western union isn't such a good idea, you're screwed & there's absolutely no re-course if the v.2s doesn't live up to your expectations :(

Hi AlexBC, I think paying by western union isn't such a good idea, you're screwed & there's absolutely no re-course if the v.2s doesn't live up to your expectations :(

True. But i'm always iffy about paying with card online and if it's not what I was expecting I havn't really lost that much. I'd still enjoy them as a curiosity, whatever the quality. :cool

Heck, even if it's not as accurate as I would like, I can still scavenge parts from it to donate to the conversion i'm doing to the shoes I got from you, so it's still a win.

I was just about to jump on here today to tell you all about these as I know who the original designer is. He informed me that they will be available this week. Which websites are you guys using?

I was just about to jump on here today to tell you all about these as I know who the original designer is. He informed me that they will be available this week. Which websites are you guys using?

Pickgoodshoes.com for me and I assume a lot of the others.

Good customer service.

Can YOU inform HIM that pics would be most appreciated?:)

I'm on tenterhooks waiting for these photos. If they look good, instant second order.

I suddenly know how my GF feels about shoes.

I'm half thinking of putting the 2001; A Space Odyssey score on my media player in anticipation of the photo reveal.:popcorn

Oh, you tease. I thought for a second that you'd Blake Bevin'd our collective azzez.

Still pretty cool to see that set up though.

:lol:rolleyes Thanks! Bob Gale has personally seen that video and commended me on it, pretty cool to receive the email from him!

The amount of private messages I receive on YouTube and comments asking for a pair of power laced Mags is always entertaining.

Last edited:
I've just sent him a message to see if he has pics of the real 2012 replicas. He may just be showing the old images as they haven't released them publically yet....or more likely he's just a mong.

:lol:rolleyes

The amount of private messages I receive on YouTube and comments asking for a pair of power laced Mags is always entertaining.

And making insultingly low offers I would bet. I was given a "serious" offer of $250 dollars for my screen accurate proton pack the other day. The guy had a complete hissy-**** when I told him what it would actually cost.

Hey, where's Cloneprops on all of this?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back