NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I just received a similar email from them:

This type of shoes is our pre-order style ,. This kind of shoes are very popular. Worry will soon sold out , and once it is arrived , wiil ship imemidately for the guy who have paid

I emailed him asking him if these will be limited. Waiting for that reply.

On their site my order was moved from "waiting for payment" to "waiting for shipment"

SO EXCITED!!!!

MERCUREYX: Hey! One quick question: are the 2012 Nike Mags going to be a limited run? Or are you making a LOT of them?

Pick Good Shoes: NIKE limited red the electric lamp Shoes

MERCUREYX: how many are you making?

Pick Good Shoes: it will deciede on the order

Pick Good Shoes: we will send the ship for the customer who have paid priority

MERCUREYX: awesome

MERCUREYX: Are the lights the same as the real thing? Will they come with a charger?

Pick Good Shoes: u r welcome

Pick Good Shoes: yes

MERCUREYX: and the yellow box!?!?

Pick Good Shoes: yes

MERCUREYX: wow

If these look as good as we are hoping, I wonder if it will have any effect on the prices of the gen shoes still listed on Ebay. Probably not much, if any?

Hi Everyone,

I've been following this thread with great interest & I'm so glad the v.2s will be released soon! I spoke to the shoe maker last weekend & doesn't have many pairs left so this is the perfect time for all of us to upgrade our mcflys :) I plan to buy a few pairs myself once images of the real shoes is available.

Wait on these guys, seriously. These guys will tell you anything to get a sale. Things are looking good from word on the street, but we dont know till we know. We will be getting pictures and a real description soon.

It's really annoying that pics are not forthcoming. I would not be surprised if they were intentionally withholding them to drum up sales. Which makes me wonder what their quality is like.

I agree, v.1 knockoffs are obvious copies of the ones I sell & they can't even get it right so I'm going to play it safe & wait until pictures of the final product is out before ordering.

I agree, v.1 knockoffs are obvious copies of the ones I sell & they can't even get it right so I'm going to play it safe & wait until pictures of the final product is out before ordering.

Hell, if these V.2s were just your shoes fitted with the lights that would actually be kind awesome.:cool Well...not for you of course:lol

If these are still the same v.1 K-Mags but with better fabric and lights I would still not buy them. Your shoes are still my top pick.

Just ordered a pair. One for now. I chose Western Union and got a 5% discount.

And now we play the waiting game.

Better be MAG-nificent.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back