NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Hi pal

So the white and silver nike mags - are they called v2 - i may have got mixed up :-(

Thats not nice that a company would speak in such a way, when your trying to help your fellow rpf members and also the company (who would make alot of money from them)

I keep my fingers crossed :) I know they wont be identical to the genuine ones - but I can hope

Take care pal and have a good day :)

Hi pal

If they are better than expected, then i`ll be a very happy man and my top space in my cabinet will house a pair of Nike Mags :)

I`d give anything to own an original pair, but that will never happen, so I`ll be happy with any scraps :)

Take care pal

The only thing is the possibility that we may have to replace the leds. Sounds like they've used red ones.

Already picked up some blue leds just in case.

I'm wondering whether specifically calling them "red lamp" means a "blue lamp" is coming as the next colour scheme. If so, I hope the uppers and sole aren't going to be done in corresponding colours like the v1.

Hi Alex

when you do find out about the nike mags, would you be ok to share the company with us - im really excited at the prospect of owning a pair of nike mags :) im 31 and remember the 1st time i seen Back to the future 2 - I wanted the mags so so much, and over the years, I didnt think we would ever see them, but we did :)

Any help Alex would be appreciated

Take good care pal

Hi Alex

no problem pal - i hope we get the pictures this week :) I have been dreaming of Nike Mags all my life - i hope i get the chance to own a pair.

lets all keep our fingers crossed

Take care all :)

If these are going to be true replicas, I doubt they would have red lamps as they put it.
Could be a typo or perhaps it is reference to the lights on the ankle.

Could be. The English is obviously very poor but it seems strange that they would focus on just the red. And its actually mentioned in the description of other sites selling this shoe.

Holy smokes. This is one prop I never thought I'd have in my collection. I really really hope they look good! This is very exciting. I'd get 2 pair. One for display forever, one to wear.

Well, lets first worry about the actual design of the shoe first and see what that looks like before getting up in arms about the lights.

Could'nt wait any longer for the first pics, so i searched the web for some infos. Could it be that these are the new replicas?
Nike Mag

In my oponion the color of the sole is different to the mags you can se around the web.
What dou you think? it would be awsome if the replicas woild be that good. And here is a nother website which is using s02s pics. Perhaps the sole of the new replica mags?
Nike Air Mag McFly LED 417744-001

here is a pic of the led window which seems not so bulky like on the real mags:
http://img01.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i1/669022793/T24mWjXo0bXXXXXXXX_!!669022793.jpg

Last edited:
Both of those pics are of the legit Mag, not the new v2. The colour of the sole changes more than you would expect in different lighting. The s02 sole is also very different as I believe he only used Mark's shoes.

Could'nt wait any longer for the first pics, so i searched the web for some infos. Could it be that these are the new replicas?
Nike Mag

These are nothing new (apart from the added text) to the eBay images we have all seen before.

It would be sweet IF that IS what they look like, but I doubt it for the price and based on the look of the V1 KMAG. Happy, even hoping to be proved wrong.

Nike Mag

In my oponion the color of the sole is different to the mags you can se around the web.
What dou you think? it would be awsome if the replicas woild be that good. And here is a nother website which is using s02s pics. Perhaps the sole of the new replica mags?
Nike Air Mag McFly LED 417744-001

here is a pic of the led window which seems not so bulky like on the real mags:
http://img01.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i1/669022793/T24mWjXo0bXXXXXXXX_!!669022793.jpg

thats the real shoe, its just different lighting.

and also SO2 doesnt even make a replica, thats Mark Poon's with just the uppers/electronics changed by SO2.

Airair, you're going to love me after I say what I'm about to say: I believe!

One of the main reasons I was hesitant to say the V.2s were coming was because a source I had acquired went very quiet. So I assumed he and the manufacturer he's associated with had moved on from this project. However I got a suprise message from him yesterday letting me know that I would be very happy soon and to keep an eye out for new Mags.

He told me that they are JUST being shipped to suppliers and resellers now, so we're probably a few weeks out from any real pictures. I'm trying to get some confirmations from him on various features and design elements until we have real pictures.

I'm not 100% convinced, but I am cautiously VERY optimistic. Fingers crossed, boys.

-Nick

Just had the following conversation with pickgoodshoes.com:

MERCUREYX: hello

Pick Good Shoes: hello

MERCUREYX: Yesterday, I purchased a pair of 2012 Nike Mags from pickgoodshoes.com

MERCUREYX: I wanted to make sure it went through correctly.

Pick Good Shoes: what can uu do for u ?

MERCUREYX: And to ask if you have any pictures of the actual product?

Pick Good Shoes: did u remember order nuber ?

MERCUREYX: Or have an idea when they will be shipped?

MERCUREYX: Yes, let me get it for you

Pick Good Shoes: ok

MERCUREYX: "Order Number"

Pick Good Shoes: yes

Pick Good Shoes: the style is the pre-order item

Pick Good Shoes: we will ship imemidately once it come back our factory . it is the most popular style . we will arrange the frist delivery for the customer who have paid

MERCUREYX: do you have any pictures of the actual product?

MERCUREYX: or an idea when they will be shipped?

MERCUREYX: even roughly

MERCUREYX: November?

Pick Good Shoes: in the end of this month or the next month of the begining

MERCUREYX: have you seen them?

Pick Good Shoes: im in the office , dont in the factory

Pick Good Shoes: we can keep connection , any message once i get , we will contatc u immediately

MERCUREYX: That would be excellent. I am extremely excited about getting a pair and want to review them so you can get more business.

MERCUREYX: So getting pictures as soon as possible would be very helpful.

Pick Good Shoes: ok thankyou

MERCUREYX: Your company has a good reputation when it comes to accuracy

MERCUREYX: Keep up the good work

Pick Good Shoes: we will ship for u guys who have paid .

Pick Good Shoes: ok . thanks for ur support

I have an extreme high hopes for these. They are actually much easier shoes to make than any Air Yeezy or Jordan, other than the electronics. So I have a feeling that the look of the shoe will be exact. I am just hoping that the lights are exact also.

I ordered 4 pair already. As soon as I confirm what they look like I will be ordering another 5-7 pairs.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back