NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yes, I will be getting a pair or two for sure for cosplaying.

If these are accurate, I will be spending A LOT of money on MANY pairs of these. I never could bring myself to paying $3000 for one pair, but $1500 for 14-15 pairs, I have NO problem doing that. :thumbsup

Trying to be cautiously excited......

Trying to be cautiously excited......

But yeah, getting pretty excited about this. I hope they won't be a disappointment. If they look good I'll be buying several pairs as well.

Is this the same manufacturer that yeezybay.com was going to use? I know they had planned to sell a 1:1 replica in November.

Good to see some excitement in this thread again :)

How do we know these aren't mark poon shoes?

We don't. How do we know these are not a knock off of the MP MAG? Because that was done last year for the 2011 release. Lets hope these are what some of us have waited 23 years for.

Is this the same manufacturer that yeezybay.com was going to use? I know they had planned to sell a 1:1 replica in November.

Most likely - all of these resellers get their more exotic shoes from the same factories. Yeezybay does marketing a bit better than most others and has a higher mark up - I would not pay more for shoes from them vs many of the other sellers.

Good to see some excitement in this thread again :)

We don't. How do we know these are not a knock off of the MP MAG? Because that was done last year for the 2011 release. Lets hope these are what some of us have waited 23 years for.

They are definitely not Mark Poon replicas again. They are all new and are out next week according to the guy in the factory who actually got the shoes made. Its the same factory that made the first knockoffs. I guess people demanding it payed off.

Finally! Been waiting for these to get knocked off. I usually like to support the original manufacturer but the way Nike handled the 2011 MAG release was abysmal. I have no problems buying a knockoff pair...or two...or three (but probably not 14 or 15—seriously Brad, are you trying to stock up so that you'll have a new pair to wear every 3 years for the rest of your natural life? :lol )

Now who will the be the first one to motorize the laces...?

Now who will the be the first one to motorize the laces...?

Not motorized, but I do have a manual mechanical device in mind that I will trial on a DIY pair I am working on now. Unfortunately, the design will only secure the main four straps. The Ankle strap will be Velcro but these should form fit much better than any elastic strap :cool

They are definitely not Mark Poon replicas again. They are all new and are out next week according to the guy in the factory who actually got the shoes made. Its the same factory that made the first knockoffs. I guess people demanding it payed off.

Well lets hope we get what we wanted.

The first knock off was actually well made, comfortable, it just was the wrong shape and colour, so I don't have doubts on the build quality (especially since tearing up my Gen 1 K-MAGs).

My only concern is this "red lamp" business. I really hope we don't have to tear these things apart to install blue leds or accurate el.

I'm eager to order these now but I really need some pics first. Not as brave as Jedifyfe.

My only concern is this "red lamp" business. I really hope we don't have to tear these things apart to install blue leds or accurate el.

I'm eager to order these now but I really need some pics first. Not as brave as Jedifyfe.

I welcome the challenge if need be. I'm sure I could swap out all the lights if I had to....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back