NIKE MAG Knockoffs

These V.2 replicas are definitely coming.

We should see some real pictures next week.

I have heard mixed stories on accuracy and quality directly from someone working on these. Apparently the strap and piece on the back attached to the strap was a big problem for them.

These guys learned with the yeezy 2 that putting up good quality means tons of sales though - apparently they applied this here as well.

We shall see.... I hope they are good.

Are we going to have to be replacing red leds on these shoes? Annoying.

This is pretty exciting if things go well. If ordered now, how long are we expecting to wait to get them?

Well I bought 4 pairs. It was $441 shipped, so just about $100 per pair. If they are accurate I've scored and I will order more, if not, I'll dispute the charge. Win-win.

HaHa good call! Thanks for posting that little youtube video as well...if it was posted earlier I didn't see it but again, Thanks.

I have heard mixed stories on accuracy and quality directly from someone working on these. Apparently the strap and piece on the back attached to the strap was a big problem for them.

We shall see.... I hope they are good.

You know someone working on these and you're just telling us now??? :confused

ya, I have had a pretty close relationship with a higher up on the "replica" food chain over there for a few years. He works at the factory this replica mag is being produced at, not one of of the many resellers that have the cookie cutter selling sites.

From what I know from him, they have access to a the real shoe and the new replica is not based off of poons or the first k-mag, but a totally new build with all the lights etc. They know it has to be right based of experience in the higher end market with the yeezy. It's taken them a while to get it "right" as he put it. The strap and back buckle was apparently hard to get done in quantity.

As for now, I have not seen any pictures but I should have some this week as the shoe was finalized about a week ago. Again, im crossing my fingers and hope it lives up to the real deal. Though, even the new 1:1 yeezy is not completely right and the mag has alot of subtle nuances to it I am hoping they got right this time around.

ya, I have had a pretty close relationship with a higher up on the "replica" food chain over there for a few years. He works at the factory this replica mag is being produced at, not one of of the many resellers that have the cookie cutter selling sites.

From what I know from him, they have access to a the real shoe and the new replica is not based off of poons or the first k-mag, but a totally new build with all the lights etc. They know it has to be right based of experience in the higher end market with the yeezy. It's taken them a while to get it "right" as he put it. The strap and back buckle was apparently hard to get done in quantity.

As for now, I have not seen any pictures but I should have some this week as the shoe was finalized about a week ago. Again, im crossing my fingers and hope it lives up to the real deal. Though, even the new 1:1 yeezy is not completely right and the mag has alot of subtle nuances to it I am hoping they got right this time around.

Please keep us all posted because I will pre-order a pair if that's the case. Thank you.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back