NIKE MAG Knockoffs

i emailed and messaged again asking for clear soles, and more colour scheme combinations, including the original mag colours.

Forget spamming him, why don't we ask him for what we REALLY want: the soles...done accurately.

The soles are the hardest part of the shoe to replicate. If we had those, we could make our own endless supply of accurate mags, and he'd be fully in the clear. (legally speaking)

I don't have any of the guy's contact info, so who wants to reach out and see if he'd be willing to go down that route?

-Nick

i already messaged saying do the soles in clear colour.

i think the guy is a bit slow or something, because if he had half a brain he would listen.

try message the factory maker on dhgate under "shoesize" seller. and then on the youtube channel.

What I'm suggesting is that he produce ONLY the soles, not the uppers, without any branding. And we, as the fine, industrious craftsmen we are, could create the rest.

And there's no need to get so worked up...it's only a hobby.

-Nick

Airair, You know he could just not understand English well. That doesn't make one slow.

no, he understands English perfectly well, but for some reason says his boss's company will get sued.

which is a bit rich given that the nike logo and lettering is plastered all over it!

if he listened to you guys doing the accurate replicas, it could be solved.

I bit the bullet and put in my order. The payment gateway was a little shady, but everything seems to have gone through alright.

I'll report back with any updates.

-Nick

I hope they come through for you mate. If they arrive and are of decent quality I think I may get a pair. I just wished they accepted paypal, as im a little apprehensive about giving my details over like that.

I hope they come through for you mate. If they arrive and are of decent quality I think I may get a pair. I just wished they accepted paypal, as im a little apprehensive about giving my details over like that.

I'm watching all of my bank accounts like a hawk, and am ready to pull the plug on all of them should they try to pull something.

I'm also using an account I was planning on closing soon anyway, so I've done everything possible to mitigate my risk...just in case.

-Nick

I'm watching all of my bank accounts like a hawk, and am ready to pull the plug on all of them should they try to pull something.

I'm also using an account I was planning on closing soon anyway, so I've done everything possible to mitigate my risk...just in case.

-Nick

Just to let you know I was VERY skeptical about the SBShoe website but I got my Nike Mags and they look and feel great. Not 100% accurate, but for the price its a hell of a deal.

Here's a pic just to show you:
6828306802_3131fbe75b_z.jpg

I'll just stick with what I know, and trust, Markpoons...

Which I am suprised has been able to trade for so long without any...issues

Forget spamming him, why don't we ask him for what we REALLY want: the soles...done accurately.

The soles are the hardest part of the shoe to replicate. If we had those, we could make our own endless supply of accurate mags, and he'd be fully in the clear. (legally speaking)

I don't have any of the guy's contact info, so who wants to reach out and see if he'd be willing to go down that route?

-Nick

Great idea. His link I have posted above Nick for his YouTube channel so that you can contact him.

Im really considering ordering a pair now. I've emailed them this morning to see if there is any chance they will take PayPal as a form of payment, as I would feel a lot safer doing it that way than inputting my details in some random forms.

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk now, I need these so bad lol

Im really considering ordering a pair now. I've emailed them this morning to see if there is any chance they will take PayPal as a form of payment, as I would feel a lot safer doing it that way than inputting my details in some random forms.

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk now, I need these so bad lol

OMG!! I've just found some almost identical replicas :eek:eek:eek

Check this link out, i'm soooooo buying a few pairs (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Click here

I just got my shipping confirmation for these shoes. So let's see what happens...

-Nick

Idk if you saw my previous post but you don't have to be so skeptical. LoL I was at first but coming from experience, that company makes quick responses, and it comes within 5 days honestly....I got mine and I love 'em

I saw, but I'm cynical. I won't believe they're fully on the up and up until I receive my shoes and there aren't any strange charges to my card a few weeks down the line.

-Nick

I saw, but I'm cynical. I won't believe they're fully on the up and up until I receive my shoes and there aren't any strange charges to my card a few weeks down the line.

-Nick

im thinking of buying the white ones and just spraying the black sole dark grey like in my photoshopped image and the blue/black nike mag lettering on the back to a very light grey or just plain white.

They look quite nice as alternative plain hightops.

does anyone what permanent paint / spray i could use on the soles? and on the back plastic lettering?

or would it be too messy?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back