NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yeah, im getting confused too!

What i understand is that Lu Kim is someone who sent his mark poon rubber soles to Caloss, and Caloss has sent him back some clear sole replacements based on those Poon soles cut from his own special clear sheets.

Caloss is selling clear sole sheets which you can then cut up and put in your kmag or poon or whatever mags you are making.

I think its 63 us dollars he wants for a clear soles for 1 pair.

And now 1 or the 3 pairs has been used on the shoes (above) leaving just enough material for 2 pairs.

What I want to know is how can I buy some. I asked earlier if this clear sole material was specially made or an off the shelf item, but I did not get an answer. If we can buy this stuff, great, it will save me time and money for my 3 pairs.

If not, then I will continue with the cold cast clear elastomer project I have my own thread on. If I go this way, I will be making enough for about 8 pairs in 'icy blue'. I now the funds to proceed, but would like to know that others would be interested to share the cost. I don't yet have a figure on the dye and I will have to make the mold. All this adds up.

i have enough for 3 pair of k mag or markpoon shoes. sorry for the mass post if anyone could please could help with payment set up must i buy a thread on here or detect it through paypal thanks guys

Last edited:
Today I searched through 3 major department stores, one major hardware, a rubber supplier and even a camping shop (because they surprise me with some stuff they stock) and none of them had anything in rubber that was clear. The hardware store offers a range of clear PVC mat products, but I don't think they would be able to provide grip on the sole of a shoe. They even had an "icy blue". Might be perfect if you were just displaying though.

So I guess it is onto plan B and cold cast clear elastomer.

I'm still waiting for a refund from Buyluxuryclothing (now eBuyBuxuryclothing)

Their last mail said they have my money and the refund would be done in 35 days... My bank told me if I don't have an order confirmation I can't put a claim.

I'm still waiting for a refund from Buyluxuryclothing (now eBuyBuxuryclothing)

Their last mail said they have my money and the refund would be done in 35 days... My bank told me if I don't have an order confirmation I can't put a claim.

Wow thats even worse then what I had to deal with.... sorry to hear it. I'm sure you'll get your money back, and the bank has to let you put a dispute in, or at least whatever card you used should be able to.

SBshoe.com is way cheaper plus safe to order from i had no problems with this site /paypal copy of transaction and item # email plus your recite and tracking 5 to 7 days shipping cost is around 68.00 with tax,

SBshoe comes out to about the same price and they don't have all sizes in stock. Kwaibay is perfectly safe.

They may have sold out. There are also reports that the sizing may not be 100% right. My 10's are fine, but it seems a few with 11s and 12s are finding them a bit tight.

OK hopefully I have some good news for those wanting to change the colour of their MAGs. Found this product which is supposed to be flexible paint for vinyl! Will run a test soon to see what it does and how well it stands up to flexing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This stuff was purchased at a local store that sells all things for cars called Super Cheap Auto.

I'll use the Bondo to make a new version of my Ankle Buckle.

Attachments

• Vinyl Paint 1.JPG
    Vinyl Paint 1.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 4,425
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back