NIKE MAG Knockoffs

In response to the sole not having that slant, we all know about it but we know it isn't something we can change and also it is not something that really stands out as the nike mag "the shoe with the side slant bottoms" so we all just overlook it, at the end of the day these shoes are MP replicas and the MP could never pull that slant thing off

Makes sense, though I do think the slanted bottoms and protruding clear area on the outer sole adds to the overall aesthetic and futuristic feel of the shoe. It makes you think "I've never seen that on a shoe before... must be something they figure out in 2015."

Thanks Luke! Glad you like my build so far :)

Cavx - I will use the black smooth leatherette I got from Italy for the tongue and cuffs(same material as the strap)

You have me thinking now about just leaving the soles black, what I will do is spray the other "kmag" sole grey with texture, splatter put them side by side and take a photo for comparing.

I got my shipping confirmation for the MAG version Crap.0 and my hover board should also be shipping from my Mattel preorder. Hopefully they are at least display worthy to go along with the board... If I were to have ever worn them out, it would've been for a Halloween costume.

I got my shipping confirmation for the MAG version Crap.0 and my hover board should also be shipping from my Mattel preorder. Hopefully they are at least display worthy to go along with the board... If I were to have ever worn them out, it would've been for a Halloween costume.

Hi mate

could you tell me which company you used and how much they were please, also, what method of shipping are they using - I live in the UK, and EMS always throws up custom problems.

Please share with us Jeremy :)

I think she loves me:love

It's possible she hates me... I ordered two pairs of shoes from her and both pairs were poorly constructed. Showed her pics and she concluded that she had to find a solution to my issue with the shoes. We went back and forth for a couple of weeks talking about how I wanted to send the shoes back for a refund and how she said she couldn't because her Paypal accounts were frozen or that it would cost them to retrieve the shoes from either customs or the post office. A lot of BS if you ask me. But I ended up getting five free shoes of my choice as compensation. They would rather give shoes than a refund... I am guessing that the shoes on their site cost a lot less than we are to believe. Pennies to the dollar cheap.

So you actually got them? How come no pics were posted?

I didn't receive the Mags... they were other shoes I ordered. I tried getting the Mags added to my free pairs, but she told me that the Mags were really poor quality and they didn't want to deal with that factory anymore since they were charging too much.

It's possible she hates me... I ordered two pairs of shoes from her and both pairs were poorly constructed. Showed her pics and she concluded that she had to find a solution to my issue with the shoes. We went back and forth for a couple of weeks talking about how I wanted to send the shoes back for a refund and how she said she couldn't because her Paypal accounts were frozen or that it would cost them to retrieve the shoes from either customs or the post office. A lot of BS if you ask me. But I ended up getting five free shoes of my choice as compensation. They would rather give shoes than a refund... I am guessing that the shoes on their site cost a lot less than we are to believe. Pennies to the dollar cheap.

So now you'll have 7 crappy pairs to unload instead of two.... Woo hoooo! At least you could make a profit off the whole debauchel

So now you'll have 7 crappy pairs to unload instead of two.... Woo hoooo! At least you could make a profit off the whole debauchel

I have ordered from them before... previous orders were actually really good. Just this one particular order I was sent two pairs that were poorly constructed (could've been remaining stock they had that they were no longer prodcucing). Anyways, I ordered what I think is probably their best quality stuff because I have ordered this particular model in different colorways before. 5 pairs of this model definitely compensates for the lack of issuing a refund.

Hi mate

could you tell me which company you used and how much they were please, also, what method of shipping are they using - I live in the UK, and EMS always throws up custom problems.

Please share with us Jeremy :)

I paid the difference with pickgoodshoes the night of the bait and switch. Total $270. They use EMS and I should be getting them tomorrow. Outbound from customs at 7:26 am today. Sorting center/customs is a couple hours from where I live in the US.

I paid the difference with pickgoodshoes the night of the bait and switch. Total $270. They use EMS and I should be getting them tomorrow. Outbound from customs at 7:26 am today. Sorting center/customs is a couple hours from where I live in the US.

Please post up pics when you get them.

It will be interesting to know what you get.

How do you feel being the lab rat here? :confused

For sure. I won't be modding them, as I struggle to keep the toothpaste on my toothbrush when I wet it, but maybe it will give people a better idea of what these are/aren't.

Lights aside, I want to know the build quality of the shoe.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back