NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Update for my order. PayPal concluded my complaint this evening and issued me a refund for my $180. I'm just going to sit and wait to see if any decent replicas do finally make it out in a month or so.

Gary

Update for my order. PayPal concluded my complaint this evening and issued me a refund for my $180. I'm just going to sit and wait to see if any decent replicas do finally make it out in a month or so.

Gary

When did you file the complaint? I filed the claim 2days ago also emailed shoesbagonsale to refund but no responese yet.

Thanks

Looks like I missed a couple pages over night, and I don't really want to read through everything. I asked shoesbagonsale for a refund, they will be issuing it on monday. The funny part is they said "If you want the shoes urgent, you can make an new order about $199.9. We can send them directly. If you don;'t want the price $199.9, you can wait the end of this month, we can send them to you with price $149.9. Thank you!"

someone called it... this month delay is a ploy to get people to up the prices. And the thing is, I paid $99.00, and the cheapest option she mentions here is $149.99.

I'll just plan on getting my pair some time in february or later, no big deal I guess.

Did anyone see the price they quoted to Natureman above as far as what the V2.5s will be? It still doesn't look like they'll be back down at the $100 level that many of us got in at for the V2s. Also, we already know that the "end of this month" with the V2s was supposed to be late October, and turned into early December.

So REALISTICALLY, it's probably going to be January/February for the V2.5s, and even then still more than $100/pair, likely $150. IF the material quality will be upgraded, the lights in the soles sorted (so that the blue LEDs uniformly light the sides), no three-row LEDs are blown out, AND the strap gets lighted, it would be worth the wait.

But if the materials will pretty much be the same, the functionality of the lights will still be a crapshoot, and the logo still doesn't light, then $250 for a pair right now instead of $150 for a pair a couple months from now may be worth it.

Decisions, decisions...

I have recieved my refund also.

I would be very suprised if these look any different in a few months, unless they are built from scratch by another factory.

in the amount of time the wait for these will end up being, I think yall could knock up better reproductions than these, if you broke down all the parts and each one of you specialized in a piece of them (like one person do straps, another buckles, someone else uppers, etc) yall could divide and conquer and then sell your bit to everyone else and not have to deal with the v2's anymore. just a thought.

You mean a mass production knock-off factory wasn't able to meet the Nike standard for special edition shoes?!?!?!? I AM SHOCKED!!!

I have recieved my refund also.

I would be very suprised if these look any different in a few months, unless they are built from scratch by another factory.

in the amount of time the wait for these will end up being, I think yall could knock up better reproductions than these, if you broke down all the parts and each one of you specialized in a piece of them (like one person do straps, another buckles, someone else uppers, etc) yall could divide and conquer and then sell your bit to everyone else and not have to deal with the v2's anymore. just a thought.

I think that would leave a bigger work load on others. It would be more effective to only have about four people with multiple parts to do.

1 Mid sole and outer sole
2 Entire upper
3 Ankle buckle and heel cup
4 Electronics

If they were actually put into production like on the scale of Markpoon's, I think it would be better to leave the electronics out so they aren't too expensive, but still have enough business and profit.

Last edited:

Gary

Don't hold your breath for these any time soon, for a better version. I bet these show up on the net soon for sale. They will sell them off because they won't want to lose their money on this.

I have now filed a claim with my bank.

Last edited:
Mitas, I have the ankles and buckles covered and honestly if there's enough interest I can rework my ankles and crisp up the buckles for resin casts.

So, what do we expect to happen with these V2s? Are they going to drop in price in order to unload them?

One of 2 things will happen.

1. They find new distributors and lie about the quality.
2. They get sold cheap just to clear them.

Personally I hope it is the 2nd option.

Thanks Cavx, impressed you noticed what kmags I stripped haha! They were sitting in a box gathering dust so hence my knife treatment.

The soles are sprayed black, I know I should have done them grey like cups and buckles but I couldn't be bothered texturing them, splatter Ect as these are just for photo use and are not being used for the actual ones.

Shame the red el doesn't show through the soles or I would use these.

Thanks Cavx, impressed you noticed what kmags I stripped haha! They were sitting in a box gathering dust so hence my knife treatment.

The soles are sprayed black, I know I should have done them grey like cups and buckles but I couldn't be bothered texturing them, splatter Ect as these are just for photo use and are not being used for the actual ones.

Shame the red el doesn't show through the soles or I would use these.

I think the black actually enhances the dark grey and in the case like this, it might be possible to have too much of a good thing. I know that the real MAGs have the same colour grey for both mid-sole and heel cup, but when you get into customizations I think is quite OK to break this rule :)

Will you have black (same as the the strap) cuffs or charcoal to match the heel cups/ankle buckles?

When I get around to doing my MATRIX pair, the mid-sole, heel cup ankle buckle tongue and cuff will all be black.

And I just got this about the V2s

Hi guys.【Notice】

In order to protect our customers.the Nike Air MAG Light shoes on the first production is now off the website.Because the item is too expensive with the so-so quality.ShoesBagOnSale is aimed at offering the high-quality products with lower price,we will offer the Nike Air Mag on the second production with lower price when it is finished.

[Two solutions for the guys who have ordered the Nike Mag]

1.Wait for the Nike Air Mag on the second production.

2.Contact our customer service to get full refund.(MSN:ShoesBagOnSale@hotmail.com)

How can the guarantee a higher quality when they are just the reseller?

I cut up some k-mags tonight, ok so I'm impatient as i await to rip the v2,v2.5,v3 or whatever :D

Still fixing the upper shape but I think I can finally display how these shoes will roughly look :)

Not glued just sitting in the soles, just!

Epic colours, can't wait to see these finished. Good job :thumbsup

And I just got this about the V2s

How can the guarantee a higher quality when they are just the reseller?

I'm just guessing they're predicting the usual life cycle of replicas. A while ago I was looking at the Yeezy replicas (I know they're hated around here, but I like them.) The first run was horrible, colors were off, the toe box was off (same deal with the mags) and the materials were all wrong. The second run came around and they looked A LOT better, the only flaw was the sole was slightly off, and the scales on the back half weren't actually cut into the shoe like the real deals. The Third run comes around and they're basically perfect, it's very hard to tell the difference from the real thing unless you research and know what to look for. I think the only giveaway to them being replicas is the scale area has some small wrinkles which you can only see up close. Another point to note on the yeezy releases, they were asking $200+ in the beginning for them, now they sell for $59 for the AAA 1:1 replica, I'm sure the mags won't go down to $59 but I'd say $80 would be a good estimate.

I expect this mag ordeal to go the same way, the first run was an abomination; this second run was pretty good, but not quite. If they do indeed to a V3 or 2.5 as some are calling it, then I think the toe will get fixed, they may alter the sole to be more accurate, and the materials might get upgraded. I also hope that they fix the charging port and button.

I don't want this to come off as me being a downer on the v2's, I STILL think they look really good; but the delays, price increases, and the video from hiphopiop telling us not to buy them have really turned me off. For the guys using these for display, and the guys fixing the toes and electrical and what not, these are great. I wasn't really planning on fixing anything, and I may have worn them a few times, maybe to poker night or something of the like; I wouldn't flaunt them around the mall looking for attention.

I've also been wondering why nobody has pointed out the inaccuracy in the soles? Is it because this isn't something that can be easily fixed? What I see is that the outer side of the shoe doesn't extend like the mag, and they don't have that crazy slant inward when you're looking at the back of the shoe. I think this is the HUGEST inaccuracy beyond the elastic being too prominent under the fabric and the finger hole being misshapen and stitched.

In response to the sole not having that slant, we all know about it but we know it isn't something we can change and also it is not something that really stands out as the nike mag "the shoe with the side slant bottoms" so we all just overlook it, at the end of the day these shoes are MP replicas and the MP could never pull that slant thing off

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back