NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Airair, thanks very much for the updates!

So now the questions are:

1. What changes will be made to the prototype version in those pics?
  2. How long, after the FINAL version is ready, can quantities of this shoe be mass-produced and ready for shipping?

On the changes, the toe doesn't bother me too bad because, as many have pointed out, it's not as high and boot-like as the MP replicas or V1s. Also, when you actually insert a foot into the real things I believe your toes may be right against the fabric and cause a bulge.

The EL in the sole doesn't bother me much either. The blue LEDs will be brighter and more eye-catching. I WOULD like the "NIKE" logo to light up.

On the delivery ETA, if the shoe design was finalized tomorrow, wouldn't it still take several weeks for significant quantities to be made and shipped to suppliers? Meaning we are probably looking at (I hate to say it) December before we see these?

Which leads me to my next question: How could these have been offered for pre-order if the final design wasn't even ready and an exact completion date for the design wasn't known or set?

I don't think we will see corrections being made on these shoes this late on the time line. If a revised version does come out, it will most likely be a V3.

And these guys still have not updated their website or reduce their over inflated price.

Lebronjames10

Ok so if I'm a size 9, should I just go ahead and order a 9.5 if I'm going to correct the toe, or would it not make much of a difference if I corrected a size 9? Because shoesbagonsale.com doesn't have a size 9.

I don't think we will see corrections being made on these shoes this late on the time line. If a revised version does come out, it will most likely be a V3.

And these guys still have not updated their website or reduce their over inflated price.

Lebronjames10

We don't know when the leaked photos were produced. Those could be months old.

Ok so if I'm a size 9, should I just go ahead and order a 9.5 if I'm going to correct the toe, or would it not make much of a difference if I corrected a size 9? Because shoesbagonsale.com doesn't have a size 9.

Go with a 9.5

I've never seen a size 9 made available in the replica world.

I have got all the parts now for tube bags. I just need to make a start :)

How was the logo done on your bag? Screen print or sticker? I'd definitely be interested in one[/QUOTE]

So not to confuse people, there appears to be a quote tag missing on leiter's post, so it looks like he is talking about his bag where he is actually quoting me.

The decals are a big sticker than cost me $88.00

How was the logo done on your bag? Screen print or sticker? I'd definitely be interested in one

There seems to be a quote tag missing as he is actually quoting what I said.

The Tube Bag cost me over $200 to make.
The stickers were $88 for the decals and $50 for the wrap.
Large diameter PVC pipe is not cheap. I scored it cheap because it was an off-cut left over from a previous job. A new length (6m?) is over a grand.

So not to confuse people, there appears to be a quote tag missing on leiter's post, so it looks like he is talking about his bag where he is actually quoting me.

The decals are a big sticker than cost me $88.00

What he said...while erasing part of the text, I erased the front end quote tag by mistake....sorry to create confusion

All this talk about them putting the EL in the strap makes me think that they are making a V3 and that the v2 is already on its way and what we're all getting! i would be very disappointed if that's what's going on!

What he said...while erasing part of the text, I erased the front end quote tag by mistake....sorry to create confusion

The joys of forums and being able to edit the code :)

All this talk about them putting the EL in the strap makes me think that they are making a V3 and that the v2 is already on its way and what we're all getting! i would be very disappointed if that's what's going on!

I can not see them just modding all the pairs they (should) have ready now. If this product is on schedule, what we saw in the images will be what we get. A V3 might appear sometime next year.

The little changes that could possibly be made wouldn't make them V3s. They would be more like V2-2s. A V3 would probably be almost 100% accurate. Plus I doubt they would go back just to make a slightly different shoe.

There seems to be a quote tag missing as he is actually quoting what I said.

The Tube Bag cost me over $200 to make.
The stickers were $88 for the decals and $50 for the wrap.
Large diameter PVC pipe is not cheap. I scored it cheap because it was an off-cut left over from a previous job. A new length (6m?) is over a grand.

What if I can score you some PVC pipes? Dimensions? What that drop the cost to?

Remember when you guys were all up in arms about how happy you were NOT to buy the real mags because now you can get the same thing for less?

I just love the baseless assumptions and guesses by Newbs all around. All of your unrealized expectations are self-imposed. Just remember that.

Seriously, guys chill out. Breathe. Get a drink. Smoke a joint. Kiss a girl. Relax. They're just shoes it'll all be alright.

-Nick

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back