NIKE MAG Knockoffs

I wonder what the people who spent north of $200 are thinking right now... I feel bad they got in late when everyone was really hyping the shoes up.

DOA?

I for one would be livid and requesting a refund. What baffles me is that they didn't fork out a few grand in R & D to get their hands on the RD pair. The difference would be incredible.

I for one would be livid and requesting a refund. What baffles me is that they didn't fork out a few grand in R & D to get their hands on the RD pair. The difference would be incredible.

They also wouldn't be able to keep them in stock long enough too. They would be making them around the clock non-stop for months to fill the orders. Someone could've made a fortune. Sometimes I wish I was living in China running the factories and wholesellers... I would make sure everything is spot on.

Is it just me or do the LEDs in the sole make these look VERY cheap, almost like a toy. I'm envisioning kids running around in their light up shoes...LOL

Is it just me or do the LEDs in the sole make these look VERY cheap, almost like a toy. I'm envisioning kids running around in their light up shoes...LOL

It could be worse. They could be red LEDs that flash when you walk :lol

I think the lights in shoes might actually be a hit. I took my wife to dinner the other night and there is a group of late teens (maybe early 20s) standing around in the car park all looking and discussing this guys shoes which had blue LEDs on the tongue.

I'm excited to see them post mod. I think we'll all be surprised at how good they'll turn out. I'm curious if they can be wired up to the existing battery and switch or not. Probably wont know until someone starts pulling them apart

It could be worse. They could be red LEDs that flash when you walk :lol

I think the lights in shoes might actually be a hit. I took my wife to dinner the other night and there is a group of late teens (maybe early 20s) standing around in the car park all looking and discussing this guys shoes which had blue LEDs on the tongue.

I don't think I'm gutsy enough to rock the reps with the lights on. I don't really need the lights just as long it looks spot on as much as possible. The Nike logo on the strap is suppose to look like that?

I'm excited to see them post mod. I think we'll all be surprised at how good they'll turn out. I'm curious if they can be wired up to the existing battery and switch or not. Probably wont know until someone starts pulling them apart

I have no doubt that there are talented people in this thread that can make these V2s look spot on. I look forward to seeing their final products and hoping they would allow me to send my pair to them for the proper fixes.

I don't think I'm gutsy enough to rock the reps with the lights on.

I would just to stir the pot. I don't think I need to worry about some guy standing 2" from my face going "Hey, are they fake shoes? Get them off! Give me a look!" :lol:lol That YouTube still cracks me up.

I don't really need the lights just as long it looks spot on as much as possible. The Nike logo on the strap is suppose to look like that?

The only thing wrong I can see from the images with the strap is that the NIKE logo is blue already without lights. A strap with EL would be black and white until the EL turned on.

It would be great if we could get the curvature out of the sole. I know resins and plastics can be heated and reshaped, but I'm thinking rubber is likely to maintain its original shape

What about it? Other than being a tad too puffy and the visible stitching. I'm sure someone with the right sewing machine could tackle it, but I think it's good enough as is not to mess with.

I think most people can live with the uppers. The stitching is obvious, but not that big of a deal breaker.

They've actually got the upper shape almost dead on.

Depending on how they've wired this thing and how badly you want to make the shoes accurate as possible, then the best bet would be to neatly cut off the entire uppers, remove the leds from the soles, and add the EL for soles,and strap, and rewire the heel cup LED lights back in, and just fix the toe and you will have a virtual identical mag replica for a bargain price.

Basically taking the same wiring system people have already reused like SO2 and Jedifyfe and others, and just implementing it into this knockoff.

It shouldn't be too difficult. The only problem will be the actual removal of the uppers, since they will be probably glued like hell.

I think a steamer and some crafty knife skills will be required!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back