NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Well Sbshoe.com is now SOLD OUT of the WHITE Mags...!!! Good start!! Now to get rid of current stock to get new upgraded Mags!!

Awesome news. I'm sure all the original owners will be really happy, and even buy the revised pairs when they come out. I'm 100% going to be getting a pair of the clear soled improved versions, even without lights they will be ace and won't have to worry about wearing them around town :thumbsup

Wait, when did the guy actually agree to make any changes?

I messaged him on YouTube and after the majority of positive comments here he's decided to make some changes including 'Icey soles' as he calls them. Basically, accurate mag colours and material, Icey soles, better toe section etc. once the million initial ones have sold they are going into production. Apparently there's already a test one with clear soles that looks amazing.

I had high hopes for cloneprops but it would seem that he's only making 5 pairs. Either that or he's teasing to get buyers hooked and then will make more. I guessing that these in v2 will be significantly cheaper and thus will be more popular anyway as people want to actually wear these out and not stick them in a cupboard somewhere. I'm definitely in that category, mine get worn on nights out all the time.

Last edited:
exactly! Why have shoes to just look at? Im definitely on the fence now, order the silver pair to just wear or wait for the potential rumored icey soled shoe? What if its a ploy to just get people to stop harassing about how his initial creation was almost good enough but should have been better. I like the idea that this is the future, and these shoes seem to me instead of being knockoffs are just other shoes from the same nike mag line!

I think I might still go through with the silver ones and if he ever releases clear soles I'll pick up a pair and swap them out.

Sbshoe.com is now sold out of the silver Nike Mags too. I've ordered another pair in white (I already have one) from the other site so I can wear one and modify the other.

Can wait to see the V2 with clear soles!

Aww crap. Well, I guess I'm waiting then. Has he said how many pairs they have left of the colors nobody buys?

Man, that checkout system is the jankest thing ever. I'll be watching my bank account like a hawk after this...

You can still get them here: Nike Air Mag Men Sneakers,Cheap Nike Air Mag Men Sneakers,Nike Air Mag Men Sneakers from china
I don't know if the customer service is as good as sbshoes.com but I've just ordered a pair from them. We'll see.

CAUTION: DO NOT BUY FROM LUXURY CLOTHING!! I tried to buy my first pair of Nike Mag Reps from them....#1 Their customer service is terrible. #2 They barely can speak/type in English. #3 If they don't have your size or color AFTER you purchase it....Good luck in getting your money back. I had to fill out a Dispute Claim with my credit card in order to get my money back. Just thought I'd help everybody out before they tried to buy anything from them.:thumbsup

I ordered another white pair from the other site yesterday before reading McFly88's post :wacko

Payed them using rppay and charge was made instantly in my account. I hope they arrive here quickly with no problems. Sbshoes was very fine for me, very good customer service.

I photoshopped this first pair, painted light silver over the white material and put on some white on Nike logo to see what it looks like:

7046043145_c22c25b9fb_z.jpg

Any help on what material should I use to paint them? It seems like a vinil material, I don't know if regular shoe dye will work on this.

Thank you! :)

I hope the DO make icey soles. I dont think these shoes are worth the insane ebay price. Even $80 is kind of pushing it for a bootleg shoe :lol

It's all frame of reference I guess. All my other shoes cost upwards of $200. These aren't likely to be made with high quality materials, but they do look better than Mark's shoes at least.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back