Lifesize Sam from Trick 'r' Treat: New Pics! 90% Completed

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! I know it's not much to show, but I just got my pajamas in the mail this weekend for what will become a life-sized Sam. They're awesome, the seamstress did a great job on them.

My next step when I have time is to build a pvc body for it to go on, then probably the mask to finish it off (among other things). I'll probably be working on it on and off for the next month (school takes up so much time!) Let me know what you guys think!

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Lifesize Sam from Trick 'r' Treat in Progress!

Update!

Just finished making the PVC mannequin and tested the PJ's on it. I still need to fill it out with padding to make it fit a little better, but overall I am pleased with how it turned out. Next up is the mask/head!

acec7307.jpg

0c717abe.jpg

a4f13931.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Here's another update. This is the headform for the display. It's paper-mache over a balloon and then I covered it in duct tape for extra support.
b0970b5e.jpg

Even more updates! This thing is very close to being finished now. Just need to do the hands and the lollipop to top it off :)
bfb8d98d.jpg

79e590a2.jpg

447136b9.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back