RPF 2011 Halloween Contest Winners!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
We have our winner's and runners-up from our second costume contest!

Before we announce them, we would like to send out a heart-felt thank you to all who entered! It takes a lot of courage to put yourself up on the chopping block to be judged by your peers! You totally blew us away with your hard work and amazing costumes and we are thrilled to see how many of you are raising your children to be the next generation of costume and prop fans!

As this was our second time running the contest, we had a few missteps along the way and a few learning lessons that will help us make the contest even better next year and we appreciate your patience as we learn.

So, without further commentary, here are your winners:

Phizzle127 - Captain America: First Avenger
aelynn000 - Rapunzel from Tangled
IndieFilmGeek - Iron Man Mark IV Armor
attachment.php

mostlymade - The Maitlands from Beetlejuice
Pokeman - Mystique from x-men
TeresaMRoberts - Captain James Hook
attachment.php

Thank you again to everyone who entered! We are looking forward to what you have to show us next year!

The mystique costume is awesome! I honestly feel that a costume like that takes a lot of guts to do! XD I would feel a little stragne being in public wearing something like that, but that's just me.

Congrats to everyone though. :)

Congrats to ALL! There were a ton of great costumes, and I'm truly appreciative to those who cast their votes for my costume. Thanks! :)

Incredible costumes this year in every category. It was really hard to choose just one entry from all the great costumes. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Incredible work by all who entered, and the winners and runners up must be so proud to be representative of such a wide range of talent. Well done all!!! :D

There were certainly a lot of great costumes this year and congratulations to the winners and to everyone who entered.

Congrats To all the winners and partipants! I think I came in like 5th which is a HUGE Honor Considering all of the talented artist and amazing costumes!

Phil a HUGE congrats to you as I followed your progress from star and you got my vote as well!!

Jon, Congrats on the kids costume you defiently deserve the win on this one!!

Great contest Everyone!

It was REAL difficult to choose one costume to vote for, in all three categories. Excellent job to not only those who won, but all of the competitors! You were all fantastic!

Great job! you all, even the little one, portrayed the character well. I know its about the costume but part of it is selling it and you really did.
I followed quite a few threads and it was exciting to check in to see all the updates.Kudos!Bravo!Bravo!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back